Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: One W - 508
Tuesday I bought a Mother's Day card. :)
Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

wow hard to remember but at least 5 years.  I do make all my own cards.  And often also make them as gifts for others.  lol

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Tomorrow....I will have to buy my mother a card instead of make her one for the first time in five years. Work is insanely busy and I don't even have time to breathe
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Yesterday I bought Mother's Day cards. 
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

yesterday...a thank you card

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I usually do make my own and always at the very last minute. Last month DD#2 wanted to buy birthday cards for friends and while we were looking I found one I couldn't resist that was perfect for my niece who's birthday is this month... I never buy cards ahead. It's on my art table ready to go.... I should probably mail it soon. Thanks for the reminder.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

I just purchased 2 today. Both are Mother's Day cards, 1 for my mom and 1 for my mother in law. I didn't realize Mother's Day was this Sunday.
Michelle

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

I make all my own cards. it's been about 15 years...... 
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

My son's birthday card in early April.  I usually make my own cards, but this time he got a pre-made card.
Melissa

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Don't know.....it's been forever!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

About a month ago...DS was going to a birthday party (he's 12) and I bought a cheap little card at WalMart. Didn't think the kid would appreciate a home made one and I didn't want to take the time that day lol.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee