Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Is There . . .
Is there a place that everyone and their brother seems to flock to, but you just couldn't care any less about?  It could be a restaurant, a city, a store, etc. 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Is there . . .
I have two:

Disneyworld/Disneyland
Macy's
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

There's a local catfish restaurant close to us that everybody loves.  We've been there about 2 or 3  times and it was just "eh" to us.  Different tastes, I guess.
Kim

Image Image  

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Everyone likes Chuy's Mexican Restaurant and I was not impressed.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I agree with the Disney stuff....I guess I'm too old!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

classiclyamanda

Cherry Blossom

We have a shopping center that is new and it seems like it is always so busy and traffic is terrible Image

blfonty

Cherry Cola

We had a new Cheesecake Factory open last year by the mall not far from us and it is always packed. One of these days we will get to go there for a meal...
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

For me, its not a place or a restraunt, but Movies and TV Shows. My BFF, all of my friends, my Sister in law, my brother, etc...all watch "Walking Dead", all the Twilight movies, Harry Potter. I just don't get them.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

Red Lobster and Olive Garden Image
I seriously couldn't believe the amount of salt they put in their recipe ... couldn't finish my meal at either place! 
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:For me, its not a place or a restraunt, but Movies and TV Shows. My BFF, all of my friends, my Sister in law, my brother, etc...all watch "Walking Dead", all the Twilight movies, Harry Potter. I just don't get them.
Mine is the same I don't watch any of those shows that everyone seems into. Was funny to see people go nuts at comic con over certain actors that I had no clue who they were.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I'm not big on chain restaurants - Applebee's, Friday's, Olive Garden,etc

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I am gonna go with...........GASP

CRACKER BARREL!!!

we were so excited to eat there on our last vacation and it was nothing to write home about AT ALL...........we even tried more than one location..nope...just isn't great to us...

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The beach / tropical vacations.  I don't enjoy sweating & bright sun gives me a headache. ;)

We've also never done Disney & don't get those who *have* to go every year, but we'd like to try it sometime.

Image Image

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Reality TV shows
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

I agree to the reality TV thing...I can do reno shows and things on HGTV/DIY/Food Network (except the contest style shows for the most part) but normal reality TV has troves of people yelling at each other constantly and I hate it.  If I wanted to deal with that, I'd still live with my dad and little brother.

The second on my list since I live in Vegas:  The Strip.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Mine is going down south to resorts for vacation- Cuba, Dominican, Jamaica. Everybody here does it in the winter/spring, Not for me. I would HATE theses places.
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I too dislike beach/tropical hot weather vacation destinations.
Disney or any large overcrowded theme park holds no interest for me, but since DD and her ex both were/are Disney employees, I have been there soooo any times.  Former son-in-law thinks I am un-american or weird to say the least because I do not care for Disney.
And also Outback Steakhouse restaurants.  Can't stand anything about that place.

Of course I am a grumpy old(er) lady so . . . . . . . well just saying.   lol

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I have no particular desire to do Disney, and I'm not into big crowds. I don't like Logan's steakhouse which is big around here, and I'm not big into ice cream. OK...now we officially know it....Nancy is weird! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

For me it's the Mall of America---- I don't need 4 bath and body or victoria secret's and over priced food.  My local mall offers the same stores with less hassle.
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

On DH's side of the family they all love Golden Corral, but we think it's just a PIG TROUGH! yuck!
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee