Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Re: What is the first thing you are going to do...
I will be cleaning up what I now call "Poop Mountain"... lol.  Then, take the boys for a much needed run! 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Certainly, I don't have snow down here, but the rain hasn't stopped for more than two days at a time it seems for the last two months.  Consequently, I haven't had my car washed, and it looks like it's been through a couple of mud puddles.  Of course, it's been through a lot of puddles over the past few weeks, so I'm sure that, and the dusting of cedar pollen is what has caused it to look so bad.  

That will be my first order of business when the weather is predicted to stay nice for at least a week.
Laurie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I live in a snow free winter climate and love to scrap with friends.  Just saying. . . lol

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I want to sit outside with a glass of diet Coke and feel the sunshine on my face and shoulders.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We had the doors open today.  It was warmer out than inside!  I swept out my garage.  I transplanted seedings.  I packed up a box of GoodWill at my Mom's place.  Took photos of things I need to sell.  Bought a Crabapple Tree to plant in remembrance of my Mom.  Worked on organizing the scraproom....a never ending project...
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

emmapaige wrote:Maybe just take a long walk! And a winter crop,in a warmer climate sounds wonderful!!
A walk sounds wonderful. We have a bike trail and I can't wait to ride my bike. 

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:I want to sit outside with a glass of diet Coke and feel the sunshine on my face and shoulders.

Sounds wonderful!! 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I'm looking forward to walking outside every day. Now, we just walk whenever we can that it isn't too cold, snowy, or icy. Right now we have all those things! grrr...
Image Image ImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I choose "D. all of the above!"  I can't wait til spring!!!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:Deal with all the mud that is going to be in our yard. Twinkie is going to love it.

But I'll be happy to put away the long sleeves and not wear a coat or jacket, and no more boots!!
At least  your mud is in your backyard (so is some of mine) but the ground table is so bad here that I'm getting some mud each time I run the washer in the laundry room - it comes about six inches around the drain. UGH.  Today the maintenance crew are supposed to check it out.  I hate this winter SO MUCH.  I may BE one of the warmer cherries, really soon!! I'm not sure I can stand this much longer - thankfully, I don't think I will.

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

CarrieG wrote:I cannot relate to a winter of snow on the ground.....but I can relate on the level that winter is VERY wet here...we have had 4+inches this weekend alone............and the first thing we do when the heavy rains stop is...........WEAR FLIP FLOPS....LOL
I hear you on that one! 
***Tanya***

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Snow is gone here - we only had it for 1 day

We put manure and bark around the rose bushes today.    I planted some flower seeds in my little pots

Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Queen Mum wrote:Snow is gone here - we only had it for 1 day

We put manure and bark around the rose bushes today.    I planted some flower seeds in my little pots

I think we're at 85 days of snow cover of at least 1 inch on the ground. That's a long time not to see any color other than white or gray!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee