Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: <TAP TAP TAP> Is this thing on?
I'm late as usual. I started at the beginning and I'm a slow reader. LOL Kristianne, just poured a glass of Moscato for you!
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Keling wrote:Nearly midnight here, so I'm off too... though its my day off, the kids are still not capable of getting themselves up and to school...
Sara, I'm lucky I guess. Brianna will be 12 this year. She gets herself up and ready. Comes to give me a kiss before she goes out for the bus.

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Figures.....as soon as I read all 13 Pages, everyone is gone! You need to warn everyone that your visiting!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Janshotgun wrote:Figures.....as soon as I read all 13 Pages, everyone is gone! You need to warn everyone that your visiting!
I know Jan. I posted they all left. Kinda gives you a complex...Image 

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

hello ladies!

I remember some of your names and wondered where you all went.  Today I was traveling most of the day, so I am just now getting on the boards.  I have to say though, that this thread is pretty mild compared to some of our Friday Night Chat threads.  We've even busted 1000 posts in one night.  Of course, that is usually a planned event, and we really do get an opportunity to get know everyone during this session.  We had one just last month, right before CHA, and sprinkles were distributed during the session too.  Lots of fun.

So what's shaking???  If no one has said it yet - Ya'll need to check out the awesome challenges being hosted these days by Message Board members.  Each hostess designs and plans one or more challenges, some with a prize (ACOT GC or RAK), some just for the challenge.  We have a lot of fun encouraging each other as part of the challenges.  sure hope ya stick around and play with us again.

Laurie

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Tommy is the same age - will be 12 in June. But getting him up in the morning is next to impossible - he grew 4 inches since his last birthday, eats like a horse (out-eats my hubby), and will sleep til noon if we let him... Once he's up, he's generally good, but not with timing, so will miss his bus if someone doesn't keep reminding him of the time... Of course, Jonny's only 8, so we don't let him take the bus yet (only public buses, no school buses)...
Mom2Bri wrote:
Keling wrote:Nearly midnight here, so I'm off too... though its my day off, the kids are still not capable of getting themselves up and to school...
Sara, I'm lucky I guess. Brianna will be 12 this year. She gets herself up and ready. Comes to give me a kiss before she goes out for the bus.

Sara

beachlover

Cherry Addict

did somebody say there was popcorn?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

well I am reading this Friday morning....so the wine cannot be for me as I am at work! LOL  But Thankfully it is FRIDAY!! Welcome back!
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

suewho372 wrote:well I am reading this Friday morning....so the wine cannot be for me as I am at work! LOL  But Thankfully it is FRIDAY!! Welcome back!

Well I work from home so bring on the wine! It might help me get thru the work day. Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

<3 wrote:PAM
~pam~

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

nene wrote:It even says under my name that I am a delight. Ha!

and you are ;)

~pam~

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

nene wrote:Better signal than so many other things you could have picked
This made me lol... Oh, Moody, it is good to hear from you!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

13 pages already?!?!
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Well, it took me forever but I finally got on...hello all.  I too miss the old board and do miss being on the CT but that is another story for another time, right? 

I've been in a creative slump since last Oct but we've had tons going on and with the 3 Grands now, we catch ourselves coming and going out the same door at the same time.  For a while, I designed for Creative Imaginations but now only an image download site (on sabbatical til June) and for the lss in St. Pete, Fl.  Term is up in June and not sure I want to renew. 

I do miss hosting the Tiki Hut Friday afternoon parties.  Does anyone still do those ?

Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

JulesinParadise wrote:Well, it took me forever but I finally got on...hello all.  I too miss the old board and do miss being on the CT but that is another story for another time, right? 

I've been in a creative slump since last Oct but we've had tons going on and with the 3 Grands now, we catch ourselves coming and going out the same door at the same time.  For a while, I designed for Creative Imaginations but now only an image download site (on sabbatical til June) and for the lss in St. Pete, Fl.  Term is up in June and not sure I want to renew. 

I do miss hosting the Tiki Hut Friday afternoon parties.  Does anyone still do those ?

no Tiki Hut Jules. You should come back!!! There are still a great bunch of ladies here. We may be boring to a lot of the old members, but we all love each other and love our little scrappy place on the internet. 
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

CherryTat wrote:
JulesinParadise wrote:Well, it took me forever but I finally got on...hello all.  I too miss the old board and do miss being on the CT but that is another story for another time, right? 

no Tiki Hut Jules. You should come back!!! There are still a great bunch of ladies here. We may be boring to a lot of the old members, but we all love each other and love our little scrappy place on the internet. 
Oh I have to agree with Darlene - the Tiki Hut has been missed and so have you Image and the ladies here are wonderful and very talented. 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I'd love to see all your wonderful talent back, as long as the friendliness comes back too. I don't find jokes at someone else's expense amusing.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:I'd love to see all your wonderful talent back, as long as the friendliness comes back too. I don't find jokes at someone else's expense amusing.
yep, totally agree Nancy!! No need for rudeness and trying to be funny at someone else's expense. It's fine for someone to say "I was only joking" but if you have to say that, well the damage is already done. And we all like the board the way it is, no need for people to come around and try and "liven us up" - a bunch of people made the comment that they liked the "old ACOT"- well that was the past, time to move on. If you don't like it.....

and I was going to keep my mouth shut Image
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

No problems Darlene and Nancy,  I understand completely.  I do stay in touch with a few of the gals who still post here, as most of you know. 
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:I'd love to see all your wonderful talent back, as long as the friendliness comes back too. I don't find jokes at someone else's expense amusing.
Yes I agree. If I see the word newbie one more time I'm gonna scream! What are we in high school? I remember the old boards and didn't like the excluding of others and the comments on layouts. I never submitted anything until later because it was a very tough crowd.  Now there is encouragement and just plain niceness. I'm too old and don't have the patience for meanness.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee