Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Organized scrapbook rooms via Pinterest...oh my...
Once again, it is time to organize my scrapbook room. So, the search is on for the perfect organizational tools. One of which is not a "willing" handy husband. Don't get me wrong. My hubs is very handy with tools, etc. In fact, that is how he makes his living. But, he travels for 3-4 weeks at a time and is only home for a few days and then gone again. So, I try to limit what I ask him to do while he is home. So, that limits my scrapbook room possibilities. Because...this chicka is NOT handy with tools. So, Pinterest it is and there are so many awesome ideas on there. Here is one of the many links I found. Do any of you gals have an awesome scrapbook room that you would like to share??

http://www.pinterest.com/chillysam/scrapbook-rooms/
ImageImageImage

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Organized scrapbook rooms via Pinterest...oh my...
There are some awesome ideas there! I don't have a separate craft space. I usually drag stuff to my kitchen table to work on. Most of my supplies are in my laundry room! Most of my stamps are in my walk-in closet, and then I have some supplies stuffed in my hutch. I need to work on getting totally organized. There are some great photos of scrap rooms in the gallery here. Use the search button.

Here's a link for some:

http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/sea ... ort/search
Kim

Image Image  

MacSarah

Sweet Cherry Pie

There have been many changes in my household so I am moving craft space (again). Some of these are great, if only the budget allowed! This should be a permanent move for all of it though, so I am excited.
~Sarah~

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I know what you mean about the cost or organization. I have some of the cubes in the photos but now can't find them any more. One can dream...
ImageImageImage

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I do currently have a whole separate space for craft but know that is going to change soon as I plan to retire and downsize in the next year. My biggest issue now is deciding what I must keep and have and what is disposable and donating the disposable soon.

My new place will only be two bedrooms and the second bedroom will need to accommodate my crafts and a sleeper sofa for guests.

Good luck with your new spaces. I know we all would die for a totally coordinated craft space that is designer ready!
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Oh gosh. I took a video of my room after people here asked me to post pics, but totally forgot to upload it. It was an update to some videos I have on YouTube. I'll try to get it up on YouTube tonight and I'll post the link.
Melissa

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I love love love pinterest for all the ideas there. My room is under construction right now so I would love to see other rooms and get suggestions for organization :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

OMG, that's a bunch of rooms to drool over. I'm going to bookmark this so I can come back later when I have a day to do nothing other than to dream.
Laurie

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

Ok, I finally uploaded my video to Youtube. It's longwinded - so be forewarned. LOL Also, it's not the greatest of videos - I used my phone when taking it, and then when it uploaded, it lost some pixels, so isn't as clear ad I'd like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJKFWvI05Q
Melissa

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Oh WOW, Melissa. I watched a few minutes and will come back and watch the whole video when I have more time. Loved all the Pinterst rooms too. Now off to check my lottery tickets to see if I can re-do my scrap room!! LOL!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I know we've done threads on this before, so you could probably find a lot w/a bit of searching. One of my greatest finds was a cheap old wooden cassette holder - holds ink pads perfectly, as well as, I discovered recently, Washi tape!!

eta: one like this -

Image Image

Morris4

Cherry Picker

I don't have a room for my scrapbook stuff. I don't want an entire room filled up with stuff.
I am more of a if I see I will use it kind of girl!
----------------------------

Blog: http://myordinarylifemorrisway.blogspot.com/

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

I have my room posted. I don't have detail shots, though. You can see them by clicking my layouts link. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

PezKat wrote:I know we've done threads on this before, so you could probably find a lot w/a bit of searching. One of my greatest finds was a cheap old wooden cassette holder - holds ink pads perfectly, as well as, I discovered recently, Washi tape!!

Oh, I know about all the old posts of rooms. I am an oldie here. Been here for at least 6 or so. But, I wanted people that have rooms they want to show now. There is always something new and cool that is fun to see. And, there is always some ladies that love to show us their awesome rooms.
ImageImageImage

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

ScrappyBug wrote:Ok, I finally uploaded my video to Youtube. It's longwinded - so be forewarned. LOL Also, it's not the greatest of videos - I used my phone when taking it, and then when it uploaded, it lost some pixels, so isn't as clear ad I'd like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhJKFWvI05Q
I can't wait to watch your video. I love seeing everyone's rooms.
ImageImageImage

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

redsonic20 wrote:I have my room posted. I don't have detail shots, though. You can see them by clicking my layouts link. :)
Love your room. It is perfect. Every time I see a "clip it up" I get jealous. I want one sooooo bad. ;) Also, where do you get those stackable white cubes nowadays. I bought some when Target used to carry them and now I am not sure where to buy them. We live in "Podunk" so no cool stores near us.
ImageImageImage

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

PezKat wrote:I know we've done threads on this before, so you could probably find a lot w/a bit of searching. One of my greatest finds was a cheap old wooden cassette holder - holds ink pads perfectly, as well as, I discovered recently, Washi tape!!

This would be great for inks. If mine were more handy, I think i would use them more!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

kennabeans wrote:
redsonic20 wrote:I have my room posted. I don't have detail shots, though. You can see them by clicking my layouts link. :)
Love your room. It is perfect. Every time I see a "clip it up" I get jealous. I want one sooooo bad. ;) Also, where do you get those stackable white cubes nowadays. I bought some when Target used to carry them and now I am not sure where to buy them. We live in "Podunk" so no cool stores near us.

Michael's. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

harper828

Cherry Bing

Oh my! I've been pinning some scrapbook rooms as well. Looking for ideas whenever I'm given the opportunity to upgrade from a scrapbook corner to a room. I'm actally looking fora desk larger enough that I can share with my son. I currently use his desk when he's sleep.
Live, Love and Create

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

harper828 wrote:Oh my! I've been pinning some scrapbook rooms as well. Looking for ideas whenever I'm given the opportunity to upgrade from a scrapbook corner to a room. I'm actally looking fora desk larger enough that I can share with my son. I currently use his desk when he's sleep.
I, too, am looking for a desk to share with my daughter. She loves to scrapbook and I would love for us to do it together in our room.
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee