Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

Zumba kicked my butt
Went to the gym tonight. Tried zumba for the first time ever, I had TWO LEFT FEET!!
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Zumba kicked my butt
That would so be me as well! Not even gonna try it. (Unless I get the Wii version).
Image Charlene

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

scrapscot wrote:That would so be me as well! Not even gonna try it. (Unless I get the Wii version).
Oh, I am going to keep going and master it. It should be really fun once I loosen up and pull the stick out of my butt and figure out my left from my right LOL!!!
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Now don't want you to feel bad Kari my dear, but my almost 69 year old sister does Zumba on the days she doesn't want to work out too hard. lol

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

yes, KEEP GOING Kari!! You'll get the hang of it and just remember, there's no pressure to get the steps perfect. I do it 3x a week and there is always someone new feeling embarrassed about getting it wrong, we've all been there ;) Sometimes I just dance my own little groove thing too, if the steps are too fancy for me to follow :P
Image Image

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

I am going to go on Thursday night for the first time- eek! I am going to look up some basic moves on youtube this weekend and practice LOL
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I have the dvds and do it at home....haven't braved doing it in public:inlove: My daughter and I have fun with it though.
Susan

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I haven't tried Zumba, we don't have it around here. I do go to jazzercise, I think it is pretty similar, it kicks my butt.
ImageImageImageImage

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I loved zumba when I had the gym membership. Its a great workout. You will get the hang of it soon.
***Tanya***

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I LOVE ZUMBA :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love Zumba also. There was a center here, but the instructor was an Army Wife and you know how that goes, deployment and moving. But I got the Wii game, don't do it as often as I should!!
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee