Post by scrapscot »

1. What state do you live in? Texas

2. Digi or paper? Paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? genealogy

4. Furbabies? no more

5. Married/Single? married

6. Kids/grandkids? two kids two step kids; 9 grandchildren

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Margarita; Zevia ginger root-beer

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? Retired!!! Love it!

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Roadtrip from Texas to North Carolina & Virginia. Looking forward to June and trip to New England & DC

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? Facebook; Twitter; Scrapbook Challenge

11. Favorite hobby of all time? Scrapbooking, of course

12. Do you live in the country or the city? city

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? No favorite; like a lot of them.

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) It's been too long; can't think of one.

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? I would have a summer home in Scotland and be able to travel a lot
Image Charlene
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Re: get to know my neighbor

Post by joannie »

[font=&quot]1. What state do you live in? INDIANA[/font]

2. Digi or paper? PAPER

3. What other hobbies do you have? NONE, I USED TO CROSS STITCH.

4. Furbabies? MY LABRADOODLE DIXIE & THE GIRLS HAVE A CAT COCOA.

5. Married/Single? MARRIED SINCE 86

6. Kids/grandkids? 3 KIDS, 19,14,11

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE AND PEACH TEA

8. Do you work and if so what do you do?
I WORK PART-TIME FOR THE SCHOOL CORP. I'M A BUS AIDE ON A BUS THAT PICKS UP PRESCHOOLERS.
9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? WE RENTED A COTTAGE IN MICHIGAN, ON PLATTE LAKE.

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? FACEBOOK

11. Favorite hobby of all time? SCRAPBOOKING, SINCE 95 OR 96.

12. Do you live in the country or the city? COUNTRY, 2 MILES FROM OUR LITTLE TOWN OF LIZTON.

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? FANCY PANTS & BOBUNNY & MY MINDS EYE & ECHO PARK...

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) oNCE AT A BABY SHOWER WE WERE EACH GIVEN A DIAPER TO WRITE SOMETHING ON IT. THE MOM SHARED SOME OF THE FUNNIER ONES! ONE SAID "THIS BELONGS TO DADDY!" LOL!! I WROTE A VERSE FROM PROVERBS, "TRAIN UP A CHILD...".

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life. i LOVE MY HOUSE BUT I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE CLOSE NEIGHBORS. AND A WARMER CLIMATE WOULD BE WELCOMED! & I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE WENT TO COLLEGE FOR SOMETHING BESIDES COMPUTER PROGRAMMING.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

1. What state do you live in? Wisconsin (but originally from MN)

2. Digi or paper? Paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? watching tv, cross-stitching, reading

4. Furbabies? No pets

5. Married/Single? Married

6. Kids/grandkids? Two sons (7 and 5)

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? amaretto sour, coffee, Dr. Pepper

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? AM job=YMCA Child Care, PM job=a national tutoring center (licensed teacher 7th-12th English and Math)

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Disney World

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? FB

11. Favorite hobby of all time? Reading

12. Do you live in the country or the city? City

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? Echo Park, Simple Stories, October Afternoon

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) fill in the blanks/word searches, so everyone has a fair chance to win

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? can't think of anything to change. I'm very lucky/blessed.
SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Post by SherrieLynne »

1. What state do you live in? Michigan

2. Digi or paper? Paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? Gardening, Bowling, Baking

4. Furbabies? 4 Chihuhuas, 1 cat, 3 birds

5. Married/Single? Married to my wonderful hubby Dave

6. Kids/grandkids? 4 grandsons and 2 granddaughters, 3 step granddaughters and 2 step grandsons

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? I don't drink much alcohol, I LOVE Iced Tea

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? I'm a Licensed Daycare Provider. Just started my 30th year

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Went to Terre Haute, In. to visit family

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent?

11. Favorite hobby of all time? SCRAPBOOKING

12. Do you live in the country or the city? Country

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? BoBunny

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas)
Dirty Diaper Game. I melt different candy bars and put them in the diaper. Everyone gets a list of the candy bars with a few extra added to make it more difficult to guess.
15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? My biggest regret is when my sister and I had a disagreement a couple of years ago. She now has power of attorney of my mom and will not let me see her. If I could change anything it would the day of our disagreement. My mom will be 80 this year. I am so scared I will never get to hold her in my arms again and tell her I Love Her? I have tried and tried to reason with my sister but she is such a hateful person there is no reasoning. It's all over a disagrement between my sister and I and had nothing at all to do with my mom.
lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 184

Post by lesmitch »

1. What state do you live in? Indiana

2. Digi or paper? paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? love to read

4. Furbabies? not at this time

6. Kids/grandkids? I have 2 daughters and 5 grandbabies

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Amareto sour and non is Pepsi

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? tax analyst

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home) Well I have not had a vacation in about 20 years, i had a weekend a few couple years ago went to The Mall of America

)10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? Facebook

11. Favorite hobby of all time? Scrapping

12. Do you live in the country or the city? City

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? Graphic 45

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) I love hershey kisses so I will fill a pretty jar or vase with them and have people guess how many are in there and the winner takes home.

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? I would live in the country on lots of land and I think i would like to be a photographer. this will happen once im rich and famous. LOL!
 ImageImageImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

[highlight=#e1ebf2]1. What state do you live in? South Carolina[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]2. Digi or paper? Paper[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]3. What other hobbies do you have? Painting, crocheting, gardening, cooking[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]4. Furbabies? A cat named Tripper[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]5. Married/Single? Married[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]6. Kids/grandkids? 3 sons, 4 grand daughters, 1 grandson[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Pudding shots and diet coke[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]8. Do you work and if so what do you do? Care giver[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? NY, just got home, but was no vacation[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? FB[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]11. Favorite hobby of all time? scrapping[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]12. Do you live in the country or the city? City[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]13. Your favorite scrapbook company? Bo Bunny, with Kaisercraft a close second[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) Memory tray[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? I am actually pretty content where I am right now[/highlight]
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

1. What state do you live in? NY

2. Digi or paper? Both

3. What other hobbies do you have? Photography and just about anything crafty. I'm usually always embellishing something and love decorating at family parties and holidays.

4. Furbabies? Yes! My 12 year old sweet black lab Boomer.

5. Married/Single? Married 38 years to my wonderful dh.

6. Kids/grandkids? A son 31 and a daughter 29, a 4 year old granddaughter and a 5 month old grandson

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Tequila Sunrise / Flavored tea, either hot or bottled Honest Tea (as long as it's decaf)

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? I am a graphic designer and although retired I still have one client that I do work for. I work from home and I design newsletters, flyers, invitations to events, brochures, etc. for her business organization.

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? We spent 5 days in a cottage out in Montauk, (the very end of Long Island) in June of 2011 when my nephew got married there.

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? Just here

11. Favorite hobby of all time? Scrapping and playing with punches and paper and using my Cuttlebug

12. Do you live in the country or the city? Suburb, about 40 miles from NYC

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? Doodlebug

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) When I had my dd's baby shower, I found this really cute game called "My Water Broke". It came with two ice cube trays and a package of small little babies. The "cubes" were in the shape of an egg and you put a little baby in each one and added water and then froze the trays. At the beginning of the shower you pop out all the egg shaped cubes with the babies inside and put each one in a clear plastic cup. Each person gets a cup and the first one who's egg completely melts yells out "My water broke" and gets a prize. Everyone got such a kick out of it.

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? I would like to not be so shy and socially challenged. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

Image Image Image

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

1. What state do you live in? Florida

2. Digi or paper? paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? I love the needle arts, esp embroidery and silk ribbon. Reading.

4. Furbabies? nope

5. Married/Single? married all my life

6. Kids/grandkids? 12 and 1 great-grandchild

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? frozen margarita and water, milk

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? RN

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Charleston, SC. Lovely.

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? Facebook, and sometimes a few others

11. Favorite hobby of all time? Scrapbooking

12. Do you live in the country or the city? country on the edge of the city, only about 10 miles from downtown.

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? My Minds Eye, but I love so many more.

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) Haven't been to one in many years. Sorry.

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? I would have prepared better for retirement so that I could travel.
Bibi
aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

1. What state do you live in? Washington

2. Digi or paper? Paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? Sewing, knitting, and other crafting but none as much as scrapbooking

4. Furbabies? Five cats and adopting a new dog

5. Married/Single? Married almost 17 years

6. Kids/grandkids? Two kids, a ten year old daughter and five year old son

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Diet Dr Pepper, coffee, and Mascato

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? Yes, I'm a tax analyst for the state government

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Oregon coast

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? Facebook

11. Favorite hobby of all time? scrapbooking!!!

12. Do you live in the country or the city? We live in the suburbs

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? Hard one, love Echo Park, Carta Bella, Basic Grey, Simple Stories

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) The toilet paper dress comes to mind

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? Nothing! I love my life and all the people in it!
Gail R
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Gail R »

1. What state do you live in? Alaska

2. Digi or paper? Paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? Reading

4. Furbabies? 2 cats

6. Kids/grandkids? 2 step daughters, 1 daughter, 1 son, 5 granddaughters, 2 foster granddaughters, 1 foster grandson

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Mike's Hard Lemonade, coffee, pepsi

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? Yes; manager at apartment complex for senior citizens and persons with disabilities

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? went to Oregon in July

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? Facebook

11. Favorite hobby of all time? scrapbooking

12. Do you live in the country or the city? I live on an island

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? I can't pick just one

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) The one where you have a tray of baby items, let people look for a few minutes and then have them write down what they remember was on the tray.

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? I'm pretty happy with my life; considered moving to Oregon to be closer to daughters, but it would be just our luck that one or all would move somewhere else
Gail
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

1. What state do you live in? Alaska

2. Digi or paper? Mainly paper but some digi

3. What other hobbies do you have? racquetball, reading, cycling, hiking, stained glass

4. Furbabies? 3 cats, 2 dogs and 1 dog that we dog sit every other week

5. Married/Single? married - 16 years

6. Kids/grandkids? - 1 boy Nathan (14), 1 girl Lauren (12)

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? hard cider

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? sell children's books part time

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Ireland

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? FB

11. Favorite hobby of all time? racquetball

12. Do you live in the country or the city? suburbs of a medium sized city

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? currently simple stories

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) tasting and identifying different baby foods placed into clean nappies (diapers)

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life - I love where I live - it would be better if family were closer but you can't have everything
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

1. What state do you live in? VA

2. Digi or paper? PAPER

3. What other hobbies do you have? READING

4. Furbabies? WE HAVE TWO CATS AND ONE DOG

5. Married/Single? MARRIED

6. Kids/grandkids? TWO DAUGHTERS

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? I LIKE FRUITY ALCOHOLIC DRINKS. FOR NON I DRINK COFFEE IN THE MORNING AND WATER THE REST OF THE DAY

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? I AM A SAHM

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? DISNEY WORLD

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent?

11. Favorite hobby of all time? READING

12. Do you live in the country or the city? TWO MILES OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON DC- SO VERY VERY MUCH A CITY

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? LITTLE YELLOW BICYCLE

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) i AM NOT A GAME PERSON

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? i AM GOOD WITH WHAT i GOT.
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 92

Post by Monroe1218 »

1. What state do you live in? Tennessee... but often times the state of confusion

2. Digi or paper? Just paper...

3. What other hobbies do you have? Cooking, reading, traveling

4. Furbabies? 1 dog and 3 cats

5. Married/Single? Married to my best friend for 13 years!

6. Kids/grandkids? Nope and nope

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Don't do alcohol at all - but I love Caffeine Free Pepsi and milk...but definitely NOT together

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? Yes, I toil away as a certified pharmacy technician.

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Las Vegas last April was big trip, go on day trips about every weekend

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? Facebook and Twitter

11. Favorite hobby of all time? Reading

12. Do you live in the country or the city? The country

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? Currently - Studio Calico, or maybe Simple Stories or October Afternoon

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) Can't think of one right now - sorry!

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? I'd be making more money for doing less work... Or I'd win the lottery so we wouldn't have to work - just enjoy spending time with family and friends. I'd also like to be a food stylist in NYC....
Rebecca

scrapbookmary
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 29

Post by scrapbookmary »

1. What state do you live in? Indiana Girl

2. Digi or paper? Paper

3. What other hobbies do you have? Boating, Fishing, Traveling, Reading

4. Furbabies? Schnoodle named Yogi (inherited from son when he started traveling too much for work)

5. Married/Single? Married for a long time

6. Kids/grandkids? Two Sons, DIL, 2 Granddaughters

7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks? Lemon Drop Martini/Diet Coke

8. Do you work and if so what do you do? Retired Teacher/Currently own and operate a seasonal campground

9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? Myrtle Beach to visit granddaughters

10. Other social networking sites that you frequent? little time on FB and IASST

11. Favorite hobby of all time? scrapbooking

12. Do you live in the country or the city? in the boondocks of Parke County, Indiana

13. Your favorite scrapbook company? It changes with print paper, but bazzill is always my go to cardstock

14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) One where I don't have to think too hard, lol! I can't think of a specific game..........

15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? If I could DO anything, I would gather up all of my family and take them on a LONG Disney Cruise and Disney World Vacation! I don't think I'd change anything about my life. I'm where I'm supposed to be at this moment.........
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

ammielou
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by ammielou »

[highlight=#e1ebf2]1. What state do you live in? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Georgia[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]2. Digi or paper? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Paper[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]3. What other hobbies do you have? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Yard work, Johnny Depp, and reading[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]4. Furbabies? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]I have a Chihuahua whose 13, my DD has a pit puppy, the grandkids have two cats[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]5. Married/Single? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Technically married, but living single!![/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]6. Kids/grandkids? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]2 kids, 4 grands.[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]7. favorite alcohol and non alcoholic drinks?[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] Not an alcohol drinker, Dr. Pepper, and Sweet Tea[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]8. Do you work and if so what do you do? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Secretary for a County Office.[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]9. Last place you went on vacation (anything away from home)? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Universal Orlando[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]10. Other social networking sites that you frequent?[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] Pinterest,[/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Facebook[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]11. Favorite hobby of all time? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] Scrapbooking, of course!![/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]12. Do you live in the country or the city? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] inside the "City limits", but it's country[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]13. Your favorite scrapbook company? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] Don't really have a favorite, I love them all[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]14. Your favorite game you've played at a bridal or baby shower? (i'm throwing one next weekend and need ideas) [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Oh gosh, it's been so long since I've been to one. I would say the one with the "dirty" diaper.[/highlight]

[highlight=#e1ebf2]15. If you could live anywhere, do anything...what would you change about your life? [/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2]Retire and just travel!!!![/highlight][highlight=#e1ebf2] [/highlight]
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

Return to “General Talk”