We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

Yay for Friday!!! Oct 26
What's on the agenda today???

I didn't sleep well last night. Woke up all stuffy and I've still got a tinge of that stupid headache I've had since Wednesday night. Plus, Pierson was in the bed with us and he and DH were fighting because P doesn't keep his feet to himself when he sleeps...

Going to Spin class this morning, then teaching my Seniors group. After, I'll stay at work to call people who owe us money...most people don't like doing that, but I don't mind it.

The boys are off of school today. Thank goodness I don't have to get them ready this morning! What a nice break! LOL!

Supposed to go to the Craft night thing at my sister's church. I don't really wanna go. It's only 3 hours and really not worth packing up all my stuff for...but I don't think I'm gonna get out of it.
Jenny

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Yay for Friday!!! Oct 26
That is where digi scrapping comes in handy...grab the laptop and go!

I am home from work...another long night. We have a secretary and a tech on FMLA, so we are very short staffed on top of nursing shortages right now. Our census has really gone up and up this year, so we're doing lots more with lots less staff! Ah, job security!

I am off tonight, so looking forward to sleeping at night tonight. I have to get some blood work drawn - my employer offers a discount on my health insurance premiums if I go thru this Health Risk Assessment process....$30 a month discount is nothing to sneeze at!

DH is fixing breakfast for us right now, then I'll get some sleep. I just wish it was warm and sunny! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Good Morning Jenny - I am already at work and don't have much to do for the next 7 hours. I am hoping the day goes by fast. I do have a few phone calls I can make. Otherwise I am hoping for the day to go by fast. This week I did not go to bed on time and so I am really feeling it. After work I have an appt for a consultation at a laser hair removel place. I won a $450 gift card from the Briday Fair, but now I don't want to go. It all sounds good, but DD#1 said that I will still probably pay out of pocket around $500. I think I will just keep shaving instead. After work I have no plans, so I am hoping to get some much need scrapping done, or even go through my photos and pick 50 of them to have printed through Shutterfly. My free coupon expires in a few days and I don't wnat to miss out on 50 free prints. That is all that is on my agenda today. I hope everyone has an amazing day and stays warm if you are in an area that just got the cold front like we did. It is currently 34 degress here. BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Good Morning! I'm at work til 5:30 at the latest. Maybe leaving earlier to go by and sign some paperwork but won't know til around lunch time. I'm hoping for a slow day today. I wanted to stay home and scrapbook today - but when the paycheck rolled in, I wouldn't have been too pleased with my decision I'm afraid.

Hope all you ladies have a great day! And it's FRIDAY!!! Hooray for the weekend!!
Rebecca

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I have to go to work in a bit here. Thank goodness its the last Friday of the month. That means movie day in our classroom. I am not sure what the kids picked (high school boys). Last month it was the Avengers which I hadn't seen. I need to take popcorn to work to feed their neverending hunger..lol Then after work I am meeting a friend for a cocktail.
We have a costume party to go to tomorrow and I have no idea what to wear..ugh!!! Happy Friday!
***Tanya***

debamas

Wild Cherry

Good morning Jenny! I'm curious as to what is a Spin class. Hope your phone calls go smoothly. I'm not the kind of person that would enjoy that, but it has to be done.

My agenda is housework today. Yesterday was spent running around so today, I'm home with no excuse to not get busy with it. I have more sorting also of things my Mom sent too, and will probably take a box or two to the thrift store. Hope to pop in here though and see what everyone is working on throughout the day. Maybe some scrapping will be in the picture later for me.
Debbie

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Debbie, if you are past 20 - you do NOT want to know what a spin class is. I know I'm not interested in watching them at the age of 60!

I'm starting my "Cyber Crop" - well some have already posted - one challenge and three classes today. And they are very VERY clever. I'm very impressed. So I can't wait to go home and actually scrapbook.
My Mystery Kit project goes live today so I will post it here as soon as I know it's posted on the UK thread.

cropjester

Cherry Blossom

cherrycupcake wrote:Debbie, if you are past 20 - you do NOT want to know what a spin class is. I know I'm not interested in watching them at the age of 60!

I'm starting my "Cyber Crop" - well some have already posted - one challenge and three classes today. And they are very VERY clever. I'm very impressed. So I can't wait to go home and actually scrapbook.
My Mystery Kit project goes live today so I will post it here as soon as I know it's posted on the UK thread.

Ooh Sher, can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm finishing up getting my sale items ready, then packing for a crop. I've learned a valuable lesson- if DH is home I need to leave to get anything done. It's the same concept as my kids never bugged me until I was talking on the phone. I will be working on two mini albums and 3 layouts.
Cropjester- a fool who scraps; newlywed, grandmother and personal assistant to Mike the Pomeranian Prince.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning cherries! A cool front blew in, increasing our winds to 20 mph out of the North. Our temps won't drop until tonight, into tomorrow, But, hey, we'll take it! Its nice to be in the 70's, with clouds and 20 mph north winds instead of being sunny in the 70's with no wind and lots of humidity.

Its Friday, so its cleaning day. Got load #3 in the washer right now, need to check on it in a while. Kitchen and Dining room are cleaned. DH has an interview at 3:30PM. Keeping my fingers crossed it goes well for him!

Have a great day ladies!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Morning...I have the evening shift tonight so I work 2-8pm...the I'm hoping to get out on time and make it to the highschool football game before halftime to watch DS#1 march (keep your fingers crossed)...so really I should get off here and take a shower and start getting ready LOL...it's COLD today, 46*.
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

debamas

Wild Cherry

cherrycupcake wrote:Debbie, if you are past 20 - you do NOT want to know what a spin class is. I know I'm not interested in watching them at the age of 60!

LOL, OK, I do fit that group! I could use a senior class...or a class to get me off my butt but low impact! I wish I had a pool.

Anxious to see your project!
Debbie

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Well we have an inground pool, but right now it's not doing us much good since it's closed for the season. I do swim most of the summer. Scrapbooking takes a nasty hit when the pool is open. :-D

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

whew, sounds like lots of housecleaning and work from everyone. I hope it goes by quickly and smoothly. :) I finished my few chores for today. Need to send out an email but that's about it. Looking forward to "Eat the Street" (end of the month food truck -apalooza, dia de los muertos theme) tonight. gonna get my YUM on! ;) Have a spouses club Halloween party tomorrow afternoon for the kids so I need to get the costume stuff ready. I think a trip to Target is in order... I need some hair dye.
Image Image

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

debamas wrote:Good morning Jenny! I'm curious as to what is a Spin class. Hope your phone calls go smoothly. I'm not the kind of person that would enjoy that, but it has to be done.

My agenda is housework today. Yesterday was spent running around so today, I'm home with no excuse to not get busy with it. I have more sorting also of things my Mom sent too, and will probably take a box or two to the thrift store. Hope to pop in here though and see what everyone is working on throughout the day. Maybe some scrapping will be in the picture later for me.
Spin class is a class done on stationary bikes...kicks my boo-tay!!! But our instructor called in sick...so I ended up on the Arc Trainer (think skiing motion) and the weight machines.
Jenny

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good afternoon ladies. I'm sitting here with my 19 yr old daughter. She is sleeping on the couch after her oral surgery. 4 impacted wisdom teeth. She is on meds and is recovering well.

She's kind of freaked out about the blood, but I told her its normal. She was so out of it after the anesthesia, it was cute. She did well.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Croppinmama wrote:Good afternoon ladies. I'm sitting here with my 19 yr old daughter. She is sleeping on the couch after her oral surgery. 4 impacted wisdom teeth. She is on meds and is recovering well.

She's kind of freaked out about the blood, but I told her its normal. She was so out of it after the anesthesia, it was cute. She did well.

Hoping your daughter recovers quickly. OUCH!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

ZELDAdog wrote:
debamas wrote:Good morning Jenny! I'm curious as to what is a Spin class. Hope your phone calls go smoothly. I'm not the kind of person that would enjoy that, but it has to be done.

Spin class is a class done on stationary bikes...kicks my boo-tay!!! But our instructor called in sick...so I ended up on the Arc Trainer (think skiing motion) and the weight machines.
It would definately kick mine! Glad you are working out.
Debbie

debamas

Wild Cherry

Croppinmama wrote:Good afternoon ladies. I'm sitting here with my 19 yr old daughter. She is sleeping on the couch after her oral surgery. 4 impacted wisdom teeth. She is on meds and is recovering well.

Hope she's not in too bad of pain. I can't imagine.
Debbie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee