We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

Re: Good Morning Oct 25
cherrycupcake wrote:
1grandma wrote:
ZELDAdog wrote:Good afternoon ladies!

I worked 3 hours this morning. Now I'm home...I grilled some chicken for the hubby, made egg salad for me, and have laundry going. Won't be long till I have to pick up the kiddos. Then it'll be homework time and they have soccer practice tonight. This is the LAST practice thank GOD!

I've been fighting a headache since last night...it needs to go AWAY!!!!
It sure does need to go away! Life is calling. What do you put into your egg salad? I just ate a hard-boiled egg.
My Mom, who was PA Dutch put in egg, salt and pepper,mayonaisse, and a spoonful of pickle relish. Was it ever good!!! Now I might have to make that tonight.
That's what I put in mine...and a little bit of white vinegar. YUMMY!
Jenny

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

Re: Good Morning Oct 25
cherrycupcake wrote:
ZELDAdog wrote:Good afternoon ladies!

I worked 3 hours this morning. Now I'm home...I grilled some chicken for the hubby, made egg salad for me, and have laundry going. Won't be long till I have to pick up the kiddos. Then it'll be homework time and they have soccer practice tonight. This is the LAST practice thank GOD!

I've been fighting a headache since last night...it needs to go AWAY!!!!
Oh Jenny, do you still have your headache? So sorry. I cannot stand headaches, I can take just about anything but not headaches. I get migraines, inherited from my Dad, and my paternal Grandmother. My niece and Joey(son) both get them, as well. My sister, who does not get migraines, says "I don't get why you can't go - it's just a headache." I say "It's not "just" a headache, I'd shoot myself if I knew it wasn't getting better soon." I take prescriptions (yeah, two) for them, and at least now they've eased since I went thru menopause.

And I hear you with the soccer practice. Don't you just hate the kids' sports crap? I hated kids sports - well all sports - when I WAS a kid, so why do I need to deal with it with my kid? Yeah, and I didn't. I sent his deadbeat father to do that. Least he could do. . . sit in a smelling hockey arena, or scorch your brains out for spring soccer and freeze with the sleet for fall soccer. Tae Kwon Do was the only other sport - so I drove him to that. Period. I hear you. Disrupts the entire evening.
I used to get migraines ALL THE TIME...then I figured out that caffeine was the trigger. I still eat a little chocolate every now and then, but I know my limits. Occasionally I'll get a migraine now, but not too often anymore. Although, this headache could've gone that direction very easily last night. And you are right...people who have never had a migraine do NOT understand the experience.
Jenny

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee