We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Smiles and Frowns for Oct 24
Smiles: DH walked again today! All the way down the road. I feel better about the place we are going to stay in Arkansas. I actually saw it listed on the Am Ca So page online.

Frowns: DH has pushed my buttons twice today! Why? The answer to that is : Because he can!
Bibi

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Smiles and Frowns for Oct 24
Smiles: Had a great day off from work and went to a book signing for one of my favorite chefs (Michael Symon) he was so nice and genuine.

Frowns: back to work tomorrow and not sure when my next day off will be.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

butterfly843 wrote:Smiles: Had a great day off from work and went to a book signing for one of my favorite chefs (Michael Symon) he was so nice and genuine.

Glad you had a good day! Can I borrow your new cook book? LOL Would love to see him.
Bibi

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

1grandma wrote:
butterfly843 wrote:Smiles: Had a great day off from work and went to a book signing for one of my favorite chefs (Michael Symon) he was so nice and genuine.

Glad you had a good day! Can I borrow your new cook book? LOL Would love to see him.
If he is ever in your area you should go and meet him. I've met a few different chefs and famous people and out of everyone I've met he was the nicest. Also saw his wife and Bobby Flay's wife (she was an actress on Law and Order) who were there, guess they were doing some shopping while he signed books. I'm going back next week for a signing with Bakerella who is the queen of cake pops.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Smiles: Got alot of work done and am in the process of doing an upgrade for my client. BFF came over and we watched "Magic Mike" :-D Went over to Hobby Lobby and got one of DH's christmas gifts 40% off, and I picked up a paper pack for a friend and got on clearance. I picked up a new paper trimmer for myself and it was 30% off.

Frowns: None
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

blbabe1234 wrote:Smiles: Got alot of work done and am in the process of doing an upgrade for my client. BFF came over and we watched "Magic Mike" :-D Went over to Hobby Lobby and got one of DH's christmas gifts 40% off, and I picked up a paper pack for a friend and got on clearance. I picked up a new paper trimmer for myself and it was 30% off.

You got some amazing deals! WTG!!!!
Bibi

ZELDAdog

Cherry Tart

It was super busy at work today which made the time fly :)

Now I have a headache :(
Jenny

1grandma

Cherry Addict

ZELDAdog wrote:It was super busy at work today which made the time fly :)

I hope you feel better very soon!
Bibi

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Smiles: love my jobs

Frowns: my kids are out of their routine this week

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

Smiles - Got lots of puppy snuggles and kisses from my Monster, she always makes me smile :) Also got a few things done around the house before work.

Frowns - Headache from giving cattle 4- 50lb bags of mineral and 2 - 50lb blocks of salt today. Thank goodness for BioFreeze while I am at work. Work started off pretty bad... better now though.
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

ZELDAdog wrote:It was super busy at work today which made the time fly :)

Feel better!

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

1grandma wrote:Smiles: DH walked again today! All the way down the road. I feel better about the place we are going to stay in Arkansas. I actually saw it listed on the Am Ca So page online.

Frowns: DH has pushed my buttons twice today! Why? The answer to that is : Because he can!

I kind of realized your DH is ailing. Am Ca So sounds ominous. Hope his prognosis is good.

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

blbabe1234 wrote:Smiles: Got alot of work done and am in the process of doing an upgrade for my client. BFF came over and we watched "Magic Mike" :-D Went over to Hobby Lobby and got one of DH's christmas gifts 40% off, and I picked up a paper pack for a friend and got on clearance. I picked up a new paper trimmer for myself and it was 30% off.

Sounds like a good day!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Kari_H wrote:
1grandma wrote:Smiles: DH walked again today! All the way down the road. I feel better about the place we are going to stay in Arkansas. I actually saw it listed on the Am Ca So page online.

I kind of realized your DH is ailing. Am Ca So sounds ominous. Hope his prognosis is good.
Thanks. He has multiple myeloma. It is a blood cancer like luekemia. It can go into remission but there is no cure.....yet. Little Rock, AR has a research faclity for it thanks to Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart. He was from Little Rock and died from MM.
Bibi

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Smiles: Had a wonderful home cooked meal at our friends house. Lots of catching up with tons of laughter.

Frowns: I asked our friend if she would be interested in baking DD#2 wedding cake. She isn't sure and wants to think about it. I understand the pressure she puts on herself, but I feel like I don't have an answer. But we still have time.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

:) : Got my project done for UK Scrappers (after semi destroying by tweaking it too much - Should have left well enough alone. ) And the online Cyber Crop for them starts tomorrow - 17 classes and 13 challenges - WOO HOO!!!

:( : Went home and felt like crap in the stomach - thinking pain pills from my toe is getting to me, tried to back off of them - well. . . . and ate some cheese dip - and broke out in hives. Just when "Survivor" was coming on (My second favorite show of the week) - another friend of Lorraine's calls and yacks away to me. Yes, I DVR'd it but i just wanted to relax. (No doubt the Benadryl)

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:Smiles: Had a wonderful home cooked meal at our friends house. Lots of catching up with tons of laughter.

Frowns: I asked our friend if she would be interested in baking DD#2 wedding cake. She isn't sure and wants to think about it. I understand the pressure she puts on herself, but I feel like I don't have an answer. But we still have time.
Mildred - after what your daughter went thru with the bridal shoppe people - I'd be asking my friend for an answer by such and such a time - I wouldn't be stressing out over it. Maybe she really wants to say "no" but doesn't know how. Maybe you should have your DD#2 pick one out and just tell your friend she saw one she liked, hope she doesn't mind. I wouldn't stress this gal out no matter what after the sad bridal gown dilemna. Even for a good friend - after all - she's your daughter!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

cherrycupcake wrote::) : Got my project done for UK Scrappers (after semi destroying by tweaking it too much - Should have left well enough alone. ) And the online Cyber Crop for them starts tomorrow - 17 classes and 13 challenges - WOO HOO!!!

:( : Went home and felt like crap in the stomach - thinking pain pills from my toe is getting to me, tried to back off of them - well. . . . and ate some cheese dip - and broke out in hives. Just when "Survivor" was coming on (My second favorite show of the week) - another friend of Lorraine's calls and yacks away to me. Yes, I DVR'd it but i just wanted to relax. (No doubt the Benadryl)
Hope you feel better soon.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee