We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Smiles and Frowns July 15
Smiles: No catastrophies today. Worked for a few hours only.

Frowns: None

How was your day? Good, I hope.
Bibi

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Re: Smiles and Frowns July 15
Smiles: Found good deals clothes shopping...for DS. Caught up on laundry. Got the grocery shopping done.

Frowns: HUMID. And DH is a super crab today!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

ernstem wrote:Smiles: Found good deals clothes shopping...for DS. Caught up on laundry. Got the grocery shopping done.

Maybe you should show dh the good deals you got and then he won't be such a crab! Maybe?
Bibi

ernstem

Cherry Cola

1grandma wrote:
ernstem wrote:Smiles: Found good deals clothes shopping...for DS. Caught up on laundry. Got the grocery shopping done.

Maybe you should show dh the good deals you got and then he won't be such a crab! Maybe?
LOL. He already saw the couple of deals I got. That's why I never hear him complain when I shop, he just says, "have enough cash or credit card?" I don't know what his issue is today, but we're all feeling the effects. Perhaps some down time when the kids are in bed and decent sleep are in order.

BerryCherry

Cherry Tart

Smiles: Ate REALLY good pizza
Frowns: Now I feel sick to my stomach :(

1grandma

Cherry Addict

BerryCherry wrote:Smiles: Ate REALLY good pizza
Oh, no! Sorry. Hope you feel better real soon.
Bibi

debamas

Wild Cherry

Smiles: reading compliments on LO's sure can make you smile.

Frowns: Been a lowsy day otherwise. Don't know what is wrong with me but kept falling asleep. Not much done and had to get dh to help me give ds his bath, I don't have much energy. Just a bit of sore throat only symptom besides the tiredness so don't know what's going on.
Debbie

BerryCherry

Cherry Tart

1grandma wrote:
BerryCherry wrote:Smiles: Ate REALLY good pizza
Oh, no! Sorry. Hope you feel better real soon.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Smiles: None really.

Frowns: Have had sinus headache with pain/pressure all day. Its been thundering/lightening all day, a little breezy. Very little rain. Really humid.

We picked my mom's dog from the vet, Kandie They removed the fatty tissue in her chest, along side two smaller ones, as well as one on her leg. They also cleaned her teeth, and while they were at it, they removed a back molar. Poor baby.:(
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

BerryCherry

Cherry Tart

blbabe1234 wrote:We picked my mom's dog from the vet, Kandie They removed the fatty tissue in her chest, along side two smaller ones, as well as one on her leg. They also cleaned her teeth, and while they were at it, they removed a back molar. Poor baby.:(
Oh No! Poor Thing!!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Smiles: I was able to get all of my chores done before noon and had the rest of the day for myself. I was able to get 2 LOs done. Both for challenges.

Frowns: My step mom called and dad has to have surgery on Wednesday. He has an abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. Please pray for him. With the cancer, he really doesn't need this on top of it.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

BerryCherry wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:We picked my mom's dog from the vet, Kandie They removed the fatty tissue in her chest, along side two smaller ones, as well as one on her leg. They also cleaned her teeth, and while they were at it, they removed a back molar. Poor baby.:(
Oh No! Poor Thing!!

I hope Kandie feels ok. Give her extra lovins.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

:-D IT RAINED TODAY!!!! LOVE IT WHEN IT RAINS AT THE RANCH!!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

mgehrke wrote:
BerryCherry wrote:
Oh No! Poor Thing!!

I hope Kandie feels ok. Give her extra lovins.
We definetly are! She's recuperating right now. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Smiles: we signed a lease on a 4 bedroom house at a great price, one that gives both Bob a train room and me a scrap room!

Frowns: DS is a litle upset that he will have to change high schools (the younger ones are ok with the change though).. the move will be tight - it isn't available until August 14 and we have to be out of here on August 15th
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:Smiles: we signed a lease on a 4 bedroom house at a great price, one that gives both Bob a train room and me a scrap room!

Frowns: DS is a litle upset that he will have to change high schools (the younger ones are ok with the change though).. the move will be tight - it isn't available until August 14 and we have to be out of here on August 15th
You will have to have everything packed and ready to go then. Wow, you got a house1 That is so wonderful!
Bibi

Ayla

Cherry Addict

1grandma wrote:
Ayla wrote:Smiles: we signed a lease on a 4 bedroom house at a great price, one that gives both Bob a train room and me a scrap room!

You will have to have everything packed and ready to go then. Wow, you got a house1 That is so wonderful!
Yeah...we're going to rent a huge storage unit and basically move out all but the bare essentials. The only catch is that if she doesn't get out on time for some reason. We'll be camping in my friend's driveway! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:
1grandma wrote:

Yeah...we're going to rent a huge storage unit and basically move out all but the bare essentials. The only catch is that if she doesn't get out on time for some reason. We'll be camping in my friend's driveway! lol
Maybe at the house in her driveway just to hurry her up! LOL
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee