Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Darts Anyone??
So, as you all know, DH's EX is evil and a PITA. Well, child support officially ended on June 30th, and by July 10th, Orange County Child Support Offices owe US $200. WOO-HOO!!

Today, we're throwing a party to celebrate DH's emancipation from her. We have decided to play darts. :-D

Anybody want to join us?? :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Darts Anyone??
LOL!
Laurie

1grandma

Cherry Addict

sounds like fun to me.
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

BULLS EYE!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too funny Brandy!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Throw a few for me too Brandy.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

I'm aim for that stupid smile, LOL, wipe it off. It's been a long time coming, heheee.
Debbie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

go for it! Enjoy!!!

cort

Cherry Bing

I'd get some bottle rockets and have some real fun. ;)
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

LOL Brandy! Bet you had a lot of fun with that! Did you get a bullseye?

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is a bit macabre. I despise my ex husband for his lack of involvement with the kids...they ask less and less each week why he doesn't do anything with them, but he is the one who has chosen to not be involved. But to give him the energy it takes to actually hate him and do somethiing like that is energy I would rather spend elsewhere. Giving him that energy gives him power, and that's the last thing I want to do!

But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself none the less, and that you now have some additional financial freedom!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I like the way you think. lol good on you guys.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Ayla wrote:I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is a bit macabre. I despise my ex husband for his lack of involvement with the kids...they ask less and less each week why he doesn't do anything with them, but he is the one who has chosen to not be involved. But to give him the energy it takes to actually hate him and do somethiing like that is energy I would rather spend elsewhere. Giving him that energy gives him power, and that's the last thing I want to do!

But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself none the less, and that you now have some additional financial freedom!
I do understand where you are coming from. And it was just all for fun and games. And Yes, it is nice not to be bothered anymore by her phone calls/text messages featuring "I need more money....." And Vincent is enjoying his cell phone we bought him. Him and DH text/talk nightly! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:LOL Brandy! Bet you had a lot of fun with that! Did you get a bullseye?
LOL...My friend Dorothy got the bulls eye (on the tip of her nose). I always got her in the arm. I suck at darts! lol
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

LOL! I appreciate the dart idea and may have to use in in the near future! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

LMAO!!!! awesome
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Lol!!! to funny!!!!