No Hour of Power for me

Moderator: ACOT Employee

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

No Hour of Power for me

Post by 1grandma »

I can only do 15 minutes at a time. Anybody with me? I am going to strip my bed, put them in the washer and then fold the clothes in the dryer. What are you going to do?
Bibi
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Re: No Hour of Power for me

Post by debamas »

OK, I"m game. I'm finding myself stopping in front of the tv! My carpet needs vacuuming. Living room floor cleaned, 15mins.
Debbie

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

Ok-- don't know if this is right but heres what I'm doing.... finish pulling towels from dryer and put doggie blankets in washer and hang outside to dry
Susan

1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

suewho372 wrote:Ok-- don't know if this is right but heres what I'm doing.... finish pulling towels from dryer and put doggie blankets in washer and hang outside to dry
The good thing about this thread is that there is no wrong. It is your 15 minutes to get something done. I can do it. Debbie can do it and you can do it, too. Congrats.

I need 15 minutes increments since I don't have the stamina to do a whole hour. (Too lazy.)
Bibi
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

OK. I did what I said plus a couple of other small tasks like make a cup of coffee, remove wrapping from some groceries and put them away. More to do. I will do another 15 minutes later.
Bibi
debamas
Wild Cherry

Post by debamas »

debamas wrote:OK, I"m game. I'm finding myself stopping in front of the tv! My carpet needs vacuuming. Living room floor cleaned, 15mins.
OK, I've vacuumed the rug, dust mopped the floor. Also changed out a load of laundry. thanks for the push.
Debbie

1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

Are we ready for another 15 minutes of work, yet?
Bibi
Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

I just finished making the bed, folding and putting away a load of laundry, and washing the few dishes in my sink from last night. Now, it is time to scrap! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

In 15 mintues...I sorted the laundry and started the first load. Put away new scrap goodies.
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

I am proud of all of you! It is amazing what 15 minutes of work will do for your house.
Bibi
debamas
Wild Cherry

Post by debamas »

I've continued to get some needed things done. Cleaned ds's suction and neb equipment, dusted end table, folded clothes from dryer, and tended to ds's needs (teeth brushed, feeding going, and made his bed). Now I'm ready to sit and look at my scrap agenda. Challenges printed out, ready to get busy with that. Your 15 mins did get me started and now I feel I've caught up enough to play a bit.
Debbie

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

I am leaving everything for tomorrow. The rest of today will be SCRAPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

ok had to run...yes actually run to get clothes off the line...YAY it is raining! So put in dryer....
I only want to do things in small increments as well....in fact I am thinking about a nap LOL
Susan

1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

suewho372 wrote:ok had to run...yes actually run to get clothes off the line...YAY it is raining! So put in dryer....
I only want to do things in small increments as well....in fact I am thinking about a nap LOL
We think a like. But I have done another 15 minutes.
Bibi
debamas
Wild Cherry

Post by debamas »

mgehrke wrote:I am leaving everything for tomorrow. The rest of today will be SCRAPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D
ME TOO! It's now officially MY DAY, LOL.
Debbie

debamas
Wild Cherry

Post by debamas »

suewho372 wrote:ok had to run...yes actually run to get clothes off the line...YAY it is raining! So put in dryer....
I love the smell of clothes dried on the line, but so glad to have a dryer! Yep, the rain has started here too. Hope you don't have much more laundry to do. Take a snooze while they are drying. I love an afternoon nap.
Debbie

debamas
Wild Cherry

Post by debamas »

1grandma wrote:
Glad you are keeping up your 15 mins. So, what do you do in between? OH, besides posting :winkb:
Debbie

1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

debamas wrote:
1grandma wrote:
Glad you are keeping up your 15 mins. So, what do you do in between? OH, besides posting :winkb:
In between.....watch TV, scrap, play games on the computer, talk to dh.
Bibi
debamas
Wild Cherry

Post by debamas »

Glad you are keeping up your 15 mins. So, what do you do in between? OH, besides posting :winkb:[/quote]
In between.....watch TV, scrap, play games on the computer, talk to dh.[/quote]
OK, I can't say much, cause I'm just as guilty. Let's however do not do long breaks. We both need to keep to the task. I'm trying. I am scrappin now that I'm satisfied with my "chores" for now. I do have one more load to dry and fold but taking breaks with my scrapping for that. Dh is cooking steaks tonight and I will see about some vegies for that.
Debbie

Return to “General Talk”