Do you have any special plans

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Do you have any special plans

Post by »

In August we are taking a 10 day trip. First stop is Arizona to take Bethany to Arizona State. We'll spend about 4 days getting here settled. Then DH and I are driving up to Las Vegas to spend a few days. Can't wait to enjoy the sunshine!
Michelle M.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 742

Post by Michelle M. »

In just under a month, this is where I'll be! http://www.stjohnvillas.com/villa-listi ... -belvedere

We are going to the US Virgin Islands - St. John. My sister in law is getting married on July 14th and they wanted to go on a honeymoon. They asked my husband and I to join them (mostly to cut down on costs, partly because Jon and I never took a real honeymoon when we got married).

I couldn't be more excited! We'll be there for a week!

http://www.stjohnvillas.com/villa-listi ... -belvedere
scrapaholic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 5

Post by scrapaholic »

Going to San Francisco for a week in July.
Have a coke and a smile!Image
Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

I have accomplished 2 of my major goals for the summer (pass certification test & get a teaching job), so I pretty much have the rest of the summer to do what I want! Whooo-hhhooo! I will probably get lots of scrapping done! We may go to Mississippi and Louisianna sometime at the end of this month, not sure yet.
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2345

Post by Art_Teacher »

have accomplished 2 of my major goals for the summer (pass certification test & get a teaching job), so I pretty much have the rest of the summer to do what I want!
That's awesome, Kelly! What will you be teaching?
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Post by suslvgeo »

Last summer here in DC (thank gawd) so we are doing a lot up in the NorthEast. Three trips to NY, one to Maine and one to Vermont and I might just try to sneak a visit home as well :)
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”