I scrapbooked last night ....

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cherry Jubilee

I scrapbooked last night ....

Post by »

for fun! First time in awhile I've done layouts just for me, not because it was a project I had to do. I did the Becky Fleck Challenge #10. Will post it tonight. I didn't think I'd get to scrap last night cause a friend was coming over after dinner. Well, she ended up being late, so I had almost 2 hours from after dinner until she got to my house. So, did that layout and started on another.
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Re: I scrapbooked last night ....

Post by 1grandma »

Did it feel good? BTW, where do you get your supplies? Is there a LSS nearby? Or is that a joke? Do you get to go to crops? Is there a SB community there?
Bibi
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Wonderful! We all need to do something for OURSELVES at times. It isn't fun when the hobby becomes a chore.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1054

Post by pawprints »

Good for you!! I bet it felt great!

Image Image Image

need2scrap
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 32

Post by need2scrap »

Way to go! It always feel good to get something accomplished! Can't wait to see your challenge lo.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

What projects do you usually have to do? Good for you for "just scrapping"!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

writerlady wrote:What projects do you usually have to do? Good for you for "just scrapping"!

I teach classes, usually about once a month. Except the last couple of months I haven't done any. Also I get myself roped into doing projects for stuff. Like this past weekend I made 8 layouts which I framed (decorated frames too) to give to the 4 girls that were seniors on the high school softball team plus the 4 coaches. Or making decorations for fundraisers... just stuff like that.

It's fun... but takes away from the time to work on my own scrapbooking.
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

1grandma wrote:Did it feel good? BTW, where do you get your supplies? Is there a LSS nearby? Or is that a joke? Do you get to go to crops? Is there a SB community there?

There is a store here in town that has a small section of scrapbooking. Mostly I buy online or when I travel. There are quite a few scrapbookers here. The crops I go to are ones that I host. I am a Close To My Heart consultant and my mom is a Stampin' Up consultant. I teach classes ... usually try to do at least one a month, sometimes two. I also have a crop night with some of my friends monthly. But, the last few months have been busy with my daughter's senior year stuff, plus a couple of big fundraisers I was involved with organizing, so haven't taught a class since February or had a crop since March. So, looking forward to next weekend doing a crop and getting back into a routine of scrapping. :)
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

I planned on scrapping today, but had the day off with dh so we did some errands and went swimming.
Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

Yeah! I am glad you got to get some SBing in just for fun!
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3713

Post by blbabe1234 »

Congrats!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”