One W (5-29)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

One W (5-29)

Post by Flasher »

When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Re: One W (5-29)

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Not really sure what you classify as amazing, because for me, I just like food!!! :winkb: But recently we had some great steaks on grill, with baked taters, corn on the cob and croissants, it was yummy!!!!!!!But a good pizza can do the same if I am in the mood for it, lol.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

Probably this past Sunday night's dinner. DH made chicken fettucine alfredo with sauteed spinach and garlic bread. OMG it was yummy! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Pretty much most any day....yesterday DH grilled burgers, added his own spice combo to them, and did corn on the cob and we had chocolate cake for dessert. Yup....he makes the most amazing meals!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

When Lynn and I went for Sushi in College Station about eight weeks ago!!! Amazing!

Then during her graduation we celebrated the afternoon before with a Wine Tasting at Messina Hof!!! Amazing fun!

Good food is good food!!!! But it is the Amazing food which stays in your mind!!!
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

At a restaurant in New Orleans, LA with my dear brother, his wife, some of my kids and a few miscellaneous relatives. I had a bowl of turle soup that was so delicious! I have never forgotten it.
Bibi
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1746

Post by beachlover »

a few days after Christmas when I went out with a girlfriend to a local restaurant; its one of our favorite hangouts and everything they make there is awesome!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

probably about a week or so ago for my birthday. DH and the boys cooked filet mignon on the grill, those little white potatoes, lovely salad and crusty French bread.
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

We are big foodies, always trying new recipes and restaurants. Last time I remember having an amazing meal was a few days ago we took some out of town friends of ours to a favorite restaurant in the city - Del Posto.
Cimorosete
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 233

Post by Cimorosete »

I made chicken enchiladas and had a strawberry margarita this passed Sunday, it was AWESOME!! :-D :-D :-D :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Last night - grilled flank steak, homemade German potato salad and lovely broccoli, followed by Oreo ice cream.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Way too long ago when I ordered lobster. I've had many many delicious meals since but I can still taste that lobster dipped in the butter.
Debbie

Return to “General Talk”