Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

Memorial Day Plans
We had some family come in from out of town and had a cook out and a pool party yesterday. It was a lot of fun, although the wind was blowing like crazy. Today we are going to relax and maybe go swimming later on.

What are you up to this weekend? Any special plans?
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Memorial Day Plans
I will be trying to get in some last minute scrapping. Then laundry and cleaning the house. Then I need to start packing for Indiana. The only thing I really want to do is scrap. Hmmmmm.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

My family all lives far away states at least 8 hours so we are not doing any big family plans... but my dd and I may go to the river tomorrow....kinda a bad time to go on Memorial day because it is packed with lots of visitors but it is so hot may be a good plan!! Plus then I can take some new pics to scrap!

Safe travels and hope you all have a relaxing day!

Susan
Susan

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've been off work since Friday and have just been doing some cleaning and crafting of course. We plan on going over to my parents tomorrow for a cookout, nothing too crazy as I've got to go back to work on Tuesday. :winkb:
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

DH's birthday was yesterday, but we spent it going to graduation parties, so we will be cooking out on our deck tomorrow and celebrating with my parents and his family. It's gonna be a hot one, though! (98 degrees in the shade, they say.)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Unfortunately, I'm stuck working - we have been short staffed for several months here at the hospital pharmacy.... I'm on a long stretch of 8 days working but will get 5 off beginning Thursday!

We had a cook out last night with my parents and dh is grilling pork ribs for them today.

Wishing everyone a fun and safe weekend!
Rebecca

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Today I want to scrap. Tomorrow, my brother is working, so my SIl might come over and visit. If not, I'll be scrapping too!

Today we're making chicken fettucine alfredo with spinach. Tomorrow, grilling hot dogs and sausage, with saurkraut on the side.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Wanted to go fishing but the weather just isn't cooperating (really glad I didn't make camping reservations! lol). I should rewash the clothes that were out on the line when the rain started, but it's still raining and I don't want to go out int he rain to get wet clothes off the line lol. I guess it all depends on whether or not it stops raining!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

gine

Cherry Garcia

We're BBQing at my bff's house today. Tomorrow I'm having a stay at home and do what I want to do day :-D
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Had a weenie roast at my Mums last night and scrapping today :)
- Jillian

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee