Get out!???

Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Get out!???

Post by scrapscot »

My little sis called me about this and then posted it on FB:

"WTF? A redneck with a mullet actually knocked on my car window today to tell me to move back to Vermont (I have an ILOVERMONT sticker on the back window). I told him I had never lived there and was from Texas and he wanted to know why I had the sticker (uh, really, do I have to ask YOU, a-hole, for permission to have a sticker?). I know I'm in Texas, but really...this IS Austin and why don't YOU get the hell out, dude. I stayed in the car until he and his wife left or else they might have run over me in their big SUV."

What would you do, if it happened to you?
Image Charlene
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Re: Get out!???

Post by 1grandma »

Some people have a lot of nerve. And more time on their hands than is good for them. But where do they get off!!! At the cliff, I hope!
Bibi
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

I probably would've said "really a mullet"?? That is really strange, people NEVER cease to amaze me!!
Susan

scrapscot
Cherry Bing

Post by scrapscot »

suewho372 wrote:I probably would've said "really a mullet"?? That is really strange, people NEVER cease to amaze me!!
Cheryl really should have said something about the mullet!
Image Charlene
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

Just chalk it up to him being a red neck
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

Things like this make me say "Some people's kids....wow"
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
1momma
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 9

Post by 1momma »

Really???? What a freak but then I guess the mullett says it all. lol
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

1grandma wrote:Some people have a lot of nerve. And more time on their hands than is good for them. But where do they get off!!! At the cliff, I hope!

Great response! I second this one.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

Wow, that's insane. I wouldn't have rolled my window down for one thing... but I would have yelled at him through the window to back the F*** up and speed off somewhere else to get away from the situation b/c who knows how much they had been drinking or lack of brain he may have had to do something irrational and stupid.
~ Carissa ~

Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

You should have let them know they are #1 in sign language! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
Cimorosete
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 233

Post by Cimorosete »

kellyshults wrote:You should have let them know they are #1 in sign language! :)

Totally agree...LOL
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
scrapscot
Cherry Bing

Post by scrapscot »

I will pass all these on to Cheryl. She'll get a kick out of your responses!
Image Charlene
cort
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Post by cort »

I might have wanted to say "I love vermont because people don't ask me stupid questions about my bumper stickers...or billy ray called and wants his hair back"

but in reality some people aren't worth engaging...and i'd have probably ignored them as long as i didn't feel threatened with bodily harm.
ImageImage
scrapscot
Cherry Bing

Post by scrapscot »

cort wrote:I might have wanted to say "I love vermont because people don't ask me stupid questions about my bumper stickers...or billy ray called and wants his hair back"

but in reality some people aren't worth engaging...and i'd have probably ignored them as long as i didn't feel threatened with bodily harm.
haha...love it!
Image Charlene
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5461

Post by Retiree3 »

I would just ignore the person. It's not worth my time to think about something that crazy.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

LOL!!!! Here's one to pass on to your sister, Charlene!!!

By gosh I'm a red neck!!! Since when did an idiot from Austin decide to be a red neck with a mullet!!! OH I KNOW....IT'S AUSTIN!!! What's the motto........that's right 'KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD!!!'

Thank you for the ability to be the red neck deep within me.

Grrrr...........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......them T-Sips!!!! Saw 'em off!!!!!!

Sorry there goes the red neck Aggie in me!!!

Whoop I love my AGGIES!!!!:inlove:

HEY, watch Pigman.....lol I see him all the time driving around town......camo jacked up pickup!!! He's funny and so east Texas style redneck!!!:inlove:

On a more serious note.....I couldn't live in Austin or Dallas area if you paid me a million dollars. Now Ft. Worth, most definitely....I love Ft. Worth!!! and Houston!!!! and San Antonio!!!! and El Paso!!!! and Amarillo!!! but somebody needs to help Waco.....lol! I do love Waco!:inlove:
scrapscot
Cherry Bing

Post by scrapscot »

killarney_rose wrote:LOL!!!! Here's one to pass on to your sister, Charlene!!!

By gosh I'm a red neck!!! Since when did an idiot from Austin decide to be a red neck with a mullet!!! OH I KNOW....IT'S AUSTIN!!! What's the motto........that's right 'KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD!!!'

HEY, watch Pigman.....lol I see him all the time driving around town......camo jacked up pickup!!! He's funny and so east Texas style redneck!!!:inlove:

On a more serious note.....I couldn't live in Austin or Dallas area if you paid me a million dollars. Now Ft. Worth, most definitely....I love Ft. Worth!!! and Houston!!!! and San Antonio!!!! and El Paso!!!! and Amarillo!!! but somebody needs to help Waco.....lol! I do love Waco!:inlove:
I will certainly pass that on to her! LOL! Couldn't get me to live in Austin or Dallas either. That's why I'm right inbetween in ARLINGTON!!
Image Charlene
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

scrapscot wrote:
killarney_rose wrote:LOL!!!! Here's one to pass on to your sister, Charlene!!!

I will certainly pass that on to her! LOL! Couldn't get me to live in Austin or Dallas either. That's why I'm right inbetween in ARLINGTON!!

So right.....ARLINGTON AIN'T THE BIG D!!!! LOL!!!
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

start singing "Redneck Muther" at the top of your lungs
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

I would have maced him. Well if I had mace. LOL.

I most likely would have rolled down my window if he had knocked but as soon as he asked me a question like that I would have rolled it back up and then got out my cell phone to dial the non-emergency police number that I have stored in my phone.

Return to “General Talk”