Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Usually I *l clean* my scraproom before crops here...
But this time my room is a disaster! I normall clean my desk until it shines and lay out all of my favorite tools and adhesives--but right now I can't even find my cutterbee scissors! I am now frantically cleaning my desk. Luckily, the number one thing cluttering it seems to be scraps and unopened unity stamps (bonus that it isn't cans of gingerale!) Is your desk clean or dirty?
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: UsuallI *l clean* my scraproom before crops here...
I did clean mine yesterday .... why I am not to sure :)

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Usually I *l clean* my scraproom before crops here...
What desk??? Oh you mean that thing in the corner overtaken by all the families junk so that I can't even see the thing? THAT!!! LOL No I'll be lap scrapping on my TV tray or floor scrapping today, thank you. LOL

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I have one pile - mind you a pretty big pile by some standards - of papers that "I absolutely must go through, sometime" pushed off to the side of my desk. lol - I guess I should have done that last night. It is getting in the way.
Laurie

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Mine is a complete mess. I was rushing to make teacher's gifts and just left the mess Thursday night. Oh well. Maybe I can clean as I go.
Ronny

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

letumom wrote:I have one pile - mind you a pretty big pile by some standards - of papers that "I absolutely must go through, sometime" pushed off to the side of my desk. lol - I guess I should have done that last night. It is getting in the way.
Hey, I have one of those too. But I put it in a tote on top of my paper organizer (which is taller than I am) So, out of site out of mind LOL
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Smiley-Scrap8 wrote:Mine is a complete mess. I was rushing to make teacher's gifts and just left the mess Thursday night. Oh well. Maybe I can clean as I go.
That is what I am hoping for! <3 min until the first challenge and I'[m only 2/3 done... maybe... ok more like HALF.

countrycritter

Cherry Tart

Mine is still dirty, was going to clean and organize last night, but got to playing on the computer. Headed to start now.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I know what you mean. Me, too! I have been on a card making spree... so everything is strewn all over my desktop.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Clean! :) But those of you cleaning in a rush, please be careful... yesterday I was moving something and dropped a punch on the top of my foot - ouch!! Now I'm hobbling around... but my scrap table is clean, lol!
Image Image

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Mine is dirty, I've been scrapbooking the last couple of days.
ImageImageImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

I"m afraid I didn't get mine ready either! I'm wading through the mess and bringing what I need to the kitchen table cause that's where the computer is.
Debbie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Mine is always clean and organized. But that's just me, not compulsive about it....honest. I'm just very Type A :winkb:

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Mine is usually cleaned up after a day of scrapping. I have to put stuff away before I do another LO. Otherwise I can't find things even if they are right under my nose.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I have been cleaning all morning, and I am still not done. I think my problem is, mine is a multi purpose space. I have all the crafting stuff scrapbooking--sewing--you get the idea. THEN as I am a writer I have a ton of that stuff too. I just found a huge box of bookmarks for a book that isn't even my next book out (I stubbed my toe) I have printed editorial notes about the last book I sent my publisher I keep misplacing and then having to frantically look through scrap stuff to find. I have a manuscript in 2 notebooks (I do all my first drafts by hand) that I keep losing one half, or the other half of. I also have hundreds of red marked pages of the book I am currently editing. My woirlds don't like to mix ;)

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

PezKat wrote:Clean! :) But those of you cleaning in a rush, please be careful... yesterday I was moving something and dropped a punch on the top of my foot - ouch!! Now I'm hobbling around... but my scrap table is clean, lol!
I totally got staples on the floor yesterday, so of course I stepped on them this morning!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I cleaned mine yesterday too, but it's also our guest room, and my mom is coming, so.... And then, I'm kinda a nut, so I have to put everything back either as I'm scrapping or afterwards. Otherwise, I would never be able to find anything.

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

I convinced Barb that we should move my scraproom out of the guest bedroom and into the "formal living area" which is actually the show room for our business (Highland Moon). Since we don't really have a lot of traffic in the way of customers, the goods for the business can be put on one side of the room. That leaves a nice corner area for my scrap-space. There are some things that have to stay in the bedroom because there is an open closet w/all our photos & other stuff & the desk that's in there which has scrappy stuff in every drawer.

ImageImage
Image Charlene

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I have no desk. I do have a table upstairs, but never scrap at it. Mostly because I can't see it! LOL
Bibi

kelzpop

Cherry Tart

mine is a wreck, but it isn't with anything good. It's junk that I have yet to put away from my trip and then I cleaned the bar in the kitchen and added a basket of stuff that belonged downstairs. That is on tomorrow's to do list.
~ Kelly C

My Scrappy Blog

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee