You know your a scrap addict when.....

Moderator: ACOT Employee

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Re: You know your a scrap addict when.....

Post by PezKat »

blbabe1234 wrote:LOL! That's funny.

I usually have stickers stuck to my clothes.

One time, when I was messing with glitter, I touched hubby's face, w/o realizing it. Neither did he. He then rubbed his face, getting it in his hair, across his face and in his facial hair. His buddies came over later and they said "Dude! You've got glitter in your goatee! How did that happen?" Without missing a bit, my hubby says "I was hanging out with a stripper named Glitter". LOL.

Now, when I mess with glitter, I am not allowed to touch him unitl I show him that I am glitter-free!

Hmm, where are certain former board members when you need 'em; there's all sorts of stripper jokes just waiting to happen! (And if any of you are lurking, you know who you are, lol! *cough*Jamie/Leslie*cough*)
Image Image
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

Retiree3 wrote:I've never had that happen before, but I often have stickers stuck to my clothes.

I have also found them on the bottom of my socks or shoes.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

blbabe1234 wrote:LOL! That's funny.

I usually have stickers stuck to my clothes.

One time, when I was messing with glitter, I touched hubby's face, w/o realizing it. Neither did he. He then rubbed his face, getting it in his hair, across his face and in his facial hair. His buddies came over later and they said "Dude! You've got glitter in your goatee! How did that happen?" Without missing a bit, my hubby says "I was hanging out with a stripper named Glitter". LOL.

Now, when I mess with glitter, I am not allowed to touch him unitl I show him that I am glitter-free!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

joannie wrote:I've found white adhesive tabs on the dog before!!!! lol!!

It is a good thing that Tuckers litte bed is across the room in my craft room. I am not sure how I would get this out of his fur. LOL

Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

How did it get there?
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1748

Post by beachlover »

great stories! I often have pop dots stuck to the bottom of my socks and Isabella has stickers stuck in her furr... she lies nearly when I scrap all the time (probably because she thinks I'm dumb enough to give her some of the Peanut Butter M&Ms I alsways keep on the scrap table :winkb: I went back to work after luck one day with a sticker stuck to my elbow too
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

Indy Scrapper wrote:
kellyshults wrote:You go to brush your hair and find that you have a large glue dot stuck in it. True story. LOL! :) It is about like trying to get gum out of your hair, btw. :waiting:

This is really more funny coming from someone that is a digital scrapper to boot. Glad you were able to get the glue dot out. Should this happen again, would ice help?

Actually, I am bi-scraptual! :) I was working on a paper layout last night and using lots of glue dots to adhere some flowers and I guess one of the dots got lost... in my hair! :)

Brandy, that is hilarious!

I am always finding the negative bits of alphabets (like the circle in the middle of the a) on my clothes and bottom of my shoes. I found a chipboard "R" stuck to the bottom of my flip flop a couple of days ago. I searched high and low for that dang "R" too!
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

joannie wrote:I've found white adhesive tabs on the dog before!!!! lol!!

Me, too!!!! Usually from me trimming one down, lol!

Kelly, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I love the conditioner technique and will remember it because most likely I would have trimmed it out. You know when you live on a farm/ranch and only see your hired hand and husband on weekends along with a rare trip to town once a week you get to where you don't care about styling hair and makeup every day.....lol!
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

LOL I am guilty of all of the above. But I am old so people don't make fun of me as much.
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

You are constantly picking glitter off DH
- Jillian

suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Post by suslvgeo »

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

George has found some stuck to my buttocks but never my hair--thank goodness. But at least now I can come here and get ideas if it does happen :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”