Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Re: Message board ugliness....
Oops, I was click happy - - -Sorry to hear that your other board can be nasty.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

aceason

Cherry Bing

I agree! I love that people here are positive and supportive, especially since scrapbooking is a happy hobby! The past few months have been a perfect example how this community can stay positive, pull together, and do great things!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I agree with everyone else. I've lurked on other message boards, but never really felt comfortable with posting anything. You are right some of them can be very nasty and negative all the time, that just wears me out. This board is always so upbeat and supportive.
ImageImageImageImage

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

and when I read the subject of the topic, I thought it was going to be about how bad our message board was visually...
-Echo

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I too have checked other sites and I still come back here. ACOT feels like home. Everyone is so friendly and I like how someone always is willing to help each other even with the simplest questions. Even though there were alot of changes recently, I feel the mb is as strong or stronger now thanks to all the wonderful cherries.
 Image ImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

echo wrote:and when I read the subject of the topic, I thought it was going to be about how bad our message board was visually...
Hehe!! She's just trying to keep you on your toes. :)
ImageImageImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suslvgeo wrote:
PezKat wrote:Anybody have the group hug smiley? ;)
Why yes, yes I do. :winkb: Image

Yay!

Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

echo wrote:and when I read the subject of the topic, I thought it was going to be about how bad our message board was visually...

Lol - poor Brandon! So used to our complaints... but you take them so well and do such a wonderful job keeping the board clean & current! Just another wonderful thing about ACOT!

Image (<- can you tell I love this?!)
Image Image

heidi

Site Admin

suslvgeo wrote:
PezKat wrote:Anybody have the group hug smiley? ;)
Why yes, yes I do. :winkb: Image

Awwww! That's wayyy cute! :bluelol:

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

lmao! that's a techie for you! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Kelly Pyron

Digital Designers

LOL, Brandon! :) The visual of this message board is much better than the other place too! :) It's clean, simple, and easy to navigate. I will have to put more thought into my thread titles. LOL!
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I haven't been a huge participator lately b/c we are getting ready to move but I always check in here b/c I love everyone - how we treat each other, the fun & games, Caturday, the crops, the support, there is just too much to mention......
- Jan

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I ditto everyone, except Brandon!!!

Brandon, this is the easiest message board in the world to navigate and visually it's wonderful!!! I love seeing what all the ladies do with their signatures!!!

Ladies, you are the best and I am forever humbled by the love you pass around to everyone else! :inlove:

I heart smiley's!!!!

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

I too, am one of the lurker/occasionl poster people. I come and go from here, much as I come and go on my scrapping... when i am not really scrapping at all I don't really come on here at all when I'm not able to scrap for one reason or another I tend to avoid the board just cause it's a little depressing when I can't scrap to hear about everyone else getting to...:bluesad: But I love being here when I can scrap or when I am trying to get the time to geet back into it... that's where I am at right now... hoping tomorrow perks me up a little more into scrapping again, I miss it ....

Ann

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I still love ACOT! Been other places and never feel comfortable. Haven't been anywhere long enough to notice any ugliness, but I have felt lonely there. And it is not nearly as nice as ACOT, visually or in the ability to navigate.
Bibi

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

That group hug smiley is excellent. I need it for the board room where I am when I can't be on the message boards. LOL. And when I can be on the message boards, I am on the ACOT boards and feel welcomed 100% of the time! Thanks Ladies.
- Jillian

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee