Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Geeeezzz......
LOL, I was going to use agggghhhh! Heather has that word today!!!! :-D

I have collected the mail, I have just poured another cup of coffee and I am two minutes from sitting at the computer and DH calls. Don't use your card. Did you make purchases at..... You get the gist of the rest of the conversation. We talk awhile longer. I love our bank, small local bank that catches everything and blocked two transactions at USPS!!! Hey Postal Service do you investigate your employes?!!!!

So ladies I don't know when I can purchase those GC's for my Challenges.

I have to look at the bright side, two down and one more to go with a failure with the use of electronics in my life. Things always seem to run in threes.

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Re: Geeeezzz......
You can't trust anyone anymore. Glad your bank caught it, that could have been a real nightmare.

Here, the post office will not accept a credit card if it is not signed or is signed with 'ask for ID'. 'It's their policy.' You have to sign it in front of them, then they don't check if it's even you. How is that safe? I have put 'ask for ID' on a credit card I use 90% of the time, and in the past 4 months I've only had 4 places ask me for id - one of which is Walmart!

I think everyone will be ok with you gc purchases being a little late!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

That sucks Kim! But we understand! :)

And I know the feeling. Back in February, I woke up and checked my account online (I check my bank acct DAILY) and noticed that several purchases were pending, totalling $400! I quickly called C.S. and cancelled my debit card, and filled out some paper work to dispute the charges. Later that afternoon, I had a new debit card, and w/in 5 days, I had all my money back.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I love when they catch stuff, but I was on the flip side recently. I made a very small online purchase with my card and they locked me out. I was standed with all the kids on the otherside of town with out gas--pregnant UGH I had to jump through hoops to get them to unlock me but I suppose that is better than the alternative.

It's weird that it was USPS. Ours has signs everywhere that you HAVE to have ID.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

happened to me 2 weeks ago and to my dd last week
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

It does not sound like fun, at all. Sorry you had to go through that.
Bibi

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

dang that is this new electronic age for you. Sorry you had such a hassle.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee