Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Smiles/Frowns - Feb21st
Mildred has asked me to start up smiles/frowns for her. Her doctor has given her a clean bill of health! That's definetly a smile for her! :)

Smiles: The day has flown by and I have gotten alot of work done. I have also been able to scrap a little. Hoping to do more tonight. The sun has finally shown its' face for the first time in 5 days. It has warmed up to 76*. :inlove:

Frowns: Nada!

So...how was YOUR day?!?!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Smiles/Frowns - Feb21st
Smiles: It's been a busy day at work. I had time at lunch to cut a few things on the cricut for a project my mom and I are doing, so that's something crossed off my "to-do" list.

Frowns: Heard some news this morning that could mean some life changing events very soon. Can't discuss the details yet, but very worried now about what the future holds.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Has anyone heard from Mildred? Is she OK?

Smiles: None

Frown: The Physical therapy appointment for dh was turned into seeing the doctor. His PA came over (they are in the same building) after the PT took a report over for her to check. The doc gave a new prescription for pain, Percocet this time. Also wants him to see a orthopedic surgeon for his L 5 fracture; get two MRI's; one for his lumbar back and hip/legs area and the other for his thoric spine/ribs; I came home and made those arrangements. Then I took my car to the shop to have the brakes check because they quit working as they should. The mechanic told me that the Master Cylinder has to be replaced and that it is very expensive. And this on a car that I want to get rid of ASAP. I do not want to put anymore $$$ into it (because I have none). I need a newer used car. When it rains, it pours. And I only slept three hours!
Bibi

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Smiles - I scapped today and brought the kids to the movies.

Frowns - Gas is going up and I don't like it one bit :x

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Smiles: 1 more day down...4 more working days to go!! Woo hoo! Got Social Security to change my date to start receiving that so it will start in April only 3 days after my 1st retirement check.
Frowns: nothing really
Image Charlene

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

smiles- a beautiful, sunny day. Got some scrapping done, some yard work, and woohoo...girl scout cookies are here!!!!!!

frowns- I think DH is getting sick, but I am hopeful.

Bibi, I hope things look up for you very soon
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

oceanbreezes423 wrote:smiles- a beautiful, sunny day. Got some scrapping done, some yard work, and woohoo...girl scout cookies are here!!!!!!

frowns- I think DH is getting sick, but I am hopeful.

Bibi, I hope things look up for you very soon
Thanks, Susan. I hope your dh is NOT getting sick. Oh no.
Bibi

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Smiles: have gotten lots of postive comments from a struggle I'm dealing with that I had posted on Facebook and that lifts the burden an amazing amount - I have such wonderful friends!... DH made tacos for supper and they were sssooooo good!... DD seems to be getting over her current teenage girl crappy attitude and becoming the sweet girl she can be again

Frowns: while I still wish the problematic person would start to see things a little differently, I can't change that and I'm learning to accept it, so it's a frown for their pain, as my own is easing
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

debamas

Wild Cherry

Bibi, hope dh gets some relief with the meds and keep us posted on his tests and md visits.

Smiles: I'm home from a long busy shift, and only one more day this week to go.

Frowns: Have one more day to go...hope it's better than the last two crazy days at work.
Debbie

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Smiles: It's bedtime soon.

Frowns: A 16 hour day awaits me tomorrow.

Smiles: I get paid for 7-ish of those hours.
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. Since we have not spoken to the doctor yet, I may be afraid about nothing. I hope.
Bibi

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Smiles: Got lots done at work today and physical therapy was good. Even got to come home and take a nap.

Frowns: can't think of none :)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee