Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Wanna see my first wedding layout?
Sus79 wrote:
mgehrke wrote:Awesome LO Nancy. Sus did a great job at designing the kit for you. Congrats again on your marriage :inlove:

You girls really helped out, with all the gorgeous cherry items that you found for Nancy, that was also a great inspiration for me, but thank you. Nancy have really been ROCKING this kit :inlove: Such an amazing layout Sweetie
Thank you! I am doing my whole set of wedding layouts with this kit so lots more layouts to come! Then I'm going to order it as a book....with hardcover and everything!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Looking good!
Image Charlene

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:
Sus79 wrote:
mgehrke wrote:Awesome LO Nancy. Sus did a great job at designing the kit for you. Congrats again on your marriage :inlove:

You girls really helped out, with all the gorgeous cherry items that you found for Nancy, that was also a great inspiration for me, but thank you. Nancy have really been ROCKING this kit :inlove: Such an amazing layout Sweetie
Thank you! I am doing my whole set of wedding layouts with this kit so lots more layouts to come! Then I'm going to order it as a book....with hardcover and everything!

LOL! I am still hoping that I will get around to do that some day, but I looooove my other hardcovers
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kaylas_Bah

Cherry Berry

Beautiful LO and a lovely couple! Congratulations.
Lori
Image Image

akgnere

Cherry Blossom

WOW! You are for sure on top of things. I didn't scrap my wedding for 3 months!
Annie in Mio
Lover of all things Scrappy
!Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

akgnere wrote:WOW! You are for sure on top of things. I didn't scrap my wedding for 3 months!
When you have a fabulous designer making a wonderful kit, it calls to you! I never scrapped my first wedding lol.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee