Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT for Jan 27
LOts of little errands to take care of today and then off to crop this evening with some gal pals. What is on your agenda for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Morning ACOT for Jan 27
Good morning! I woke up feeling much better! I am off to work then I am going to go do some shopping my local scrapbook store is 70%off and they still have lots of stuff. Then home to scrap!!!!!

Have a great day my friends!!!!
ImageImage 

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Packing for my last ACOT CHA. Bittersweet.
~pam~

jusmedigital

Digital Designers

good morning! :-D

we're registering my son for preschool today!! excited yet sad that my sidekick is growing up!

have a great day!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

4peasinourpod wrote:Packing for my last ACOT CHA. Bittersweet.

Last one? Then suck every ounce of fun and good times out of it!! Can't wait to hear what lines you like best.

Heading to Conn. to see the padres. They are slowly adjusting to their new surroundings. Then out to Ruth's Chris tonight w/ my sis and BIL. Have a wonderful Friday, everyone. Sorry I'll miss the Tiki Bar today.

Lynda

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Good Morning Cherries.....I told myself this morning when I didn't want to get out of bed, that it is time to get out of this funk I have been in. No more feeling sorry for myself, no more laying around doing nothing. It is time to get up and face the world head on. I have only scrapped 2 pages this whole month. I have a beautiful new puppy that I could be scrapping about. I only have over 200 pics of him and have only had him for 3 weeks. The plan is, once I get off of work I am heading home, and doing a little bit of housework (even that has been suffering). I might lay down for a little nap and then I will begin scrappnig. I am hoping to scrap ALL weekend and put in as many hours as I possibly can. Then tomorrow maybe do a little more housework (I can't do it all in one day). Then scrap scrap scrap. I think the same plans will happen for Sunday too. I also told myself I have to stop ignoring my Cherry friends too. So I have promised myself to take more time to get on the MB and check in with my wonderful Cherry friends. Then I am hoping I can carry this momentum forward into next week. I am tired of feeling down and out.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning ladies.
Mildred - I've missed seeing your face all over this MB. (((HUGS))) to you my friend!

I've got one load of laundry in the wash and DH is about to run out the door to go to work. I've got some work myself, and then when I'm not working, I'll squeeze in some housework here and there. Need to put a bunch of layouts in their corresponding albums. Other than that, I think it should be an easy peasy day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

4peasinourpod wrote:Packing for my last ACOT CHA. Bittersweet.

Ahem...there is always summer!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

mgehrke wrote:Good Morning Cherries.....I told myself this morning when I didn't want to get out of bed, that it is time to get out of this funk I have been in. No more feeling sorry for myself, no more laying around doing nothing. It is time to get up and face the world head on. I have only scrapped 2 pages this whole month. I have a beautiful new puppy that I could be scrapping about. I only have over 200 pics of him and have only had him for 3 weeks. The plan is, once I get off of work I am heading home, and doing a little bit of housework (even that has been suffering). I might lay down for a little nap and then I will begin scrappnig. I am hoping to scrap ALL weekend and put in as many hours as I possibly can. Then tomorrow maybe do a little more housework (I can't do it all in one day). Then scrap scrap scrap. I think the same plans will happen for Sunday too. I also told myself I have to stop ignoring my Cherry friends too. So I have promised myself to take more time to get on the MB and check in with my wonderful Cherry friends. Then I am hoping I can carry this momentum forward into next week. I am tired of feeling down and out.

Me thinks you might be in need of a few challenges tomorrow...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

NOT FEELING IT AT ALL!! Don't want to walk out that door and go to work 'cause I know it's not gonna be good there!

Hope your day is better than mine, Cherries!

The upside: it's Friday!

Peace!
Image Charlene

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Getting ready to leave for California , watching it snow out here, packing, having a meeting , finishing laundry but no scrapping today and for the next 10 days at least with traveling.,

Glad I can at least check in on-line.

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning all...another busy day for me. Can't seem to get caught up even a little (because I'll never be completely caught up!), hoping to at least make it managable today with cleaning house, doing my coupon grocery shopping, and then to keep working on business stuff. I also need to start a baby shower gift that is due Sunday (just going to do a couple of pages so my niece can see it, I did one for her 1st baby, and then I'll put the samples with a cute outfit or something...with everything I've had going on there just wasn't time to do the whole album)...but in my defense, I've only had 10 days notice for the baby shower. Anyway, hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Teach, take hubby to doctor, drop off 5 dozen cookies for a band fundraiser, and host a sleepover because my youngest turns 12 today!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapscot wrote:NOT FEELING IT AT ALL!! Don't want to walk out that door and go to work 'cause I know it's not gonna be good there!

Hope your day is better than mine, Cherries!

The upside: it's Friday!

Peace!
(((HUGS)))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good Morning ladies. Mildred - I wish we lived closer to each other because I would scrap with you :-D Today it is raining and it's windy. A good day to stay in. My youngest dd has been sick for a few days so she is going to the drs today. Hoping to get some scrapping done when she lays down later. Have a great day everyone.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Working today while my dd is visiting me. :(
Bibi

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

JanetM wrote:Getting ready to leave for California , watching it snow out here, packing, having a meeting , finishing laundry but no scrapping today and for the next 10 days at least with traveling.,

Glad I can at least check in on-line.

Me thinks you had best be heading south not west!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Croppinmama wrote:Good Morning ladies. Mildred - I wish we lived closer to each other because I would scrap with you :-D Today it is raining and it's windy. A good day to stay in. My youngest dd has been sick for a few days so she is going to the drs today. Hoping to get some scrapping done when she lays down later. Have a great day everyone.
Thank you, I wished to lived closer too. It would be fun to have someone to scrap with. I always scrap alone. I don't have any friends or family that are into scrapbooking. I guess it is ok, because I do get tons done when I am in the mood to scrap. Now if work would just hurry up and get over so I can get home :)
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

Up late last night, got stumped on my LO. Trying to do some layering and I'm not used to it. Anyway, today is so beautiful, I'm headed out to get some shopping done and just enjoy day!
Debbie

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Jules~ have fun at your crop, Mildred happy to see you on the boards, Charlene hope work is better then you think it will be!

Goodmorning cherries,

My behind is dragging, took oldest DS to school. Then came home fixed breakfast for lil DS and myself. After that I havn't moved from this couch!! Starting to move a little, but was overcome with sleep. I need to get to the grocery store for some diet Pepsi and Mt Dew for the weekend. I have a crop tonight and want to make some cream cheese gem cookies to take with me. I aslo need to match some pics with papers to work on while I am there. I just have three xlarge stacks of pics to choose from:? :? :? Okay, gotta get my behind in gear!!! Have a great Friday girls!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee