Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I must be getting old!
It is Saturday night and dh is out with a buddy at a beer tasting event (I hate beer!). Me, I'm sitting here in my pj's at 7:30 and snuggled up with Paisley, hanging out on the internet and watching the Saints and 49'ers. Wow...how lame! LOL!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: I must be getting old!
Awwww... sounds real cozy to me. Especially being snuggled up with that sweetie Paisley!

ImageImage Image Image  

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

sounds like my kind of night so we are getting old together ;)
Image~Angie~

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I must be getting old right beside you, I love those kind of nights, in fact most nights I hate when I do have to leave the house.
ImageImageImageImage

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

love2stamp wrote:I must be getting old right beside you, I love those kind of nights, in fact most nights I hate when I do have to leave the house.

haha, me too!!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Can't be any worse than me going grocery shopping on a Sat. night. What the heck happened to our party days???
- Jan

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I refuse to say I'm getting old, but an evening like that sounds like Heaven!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

dshepard

Cherry Bing

jannyf wrote:Can't be any worse than me going grocery shopping on a Sat. night. What the heck happened to our party days???
I'm with you...the weekends used to be so much fun and socializing for me. But now my weekends are filled with housework, responsibilities and listening to countless hours of kids' TV shows. I kinda miss the party days (I especially miss getting to see DH, who now has to work every weekend), but being with my girl is awesome in a different (and much better) way.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

love2stamp wrote:I must be getting old right beside you, I love those kind of nights, in fact most nights I hate when I do have to leave the house.
LOL! Me too!
ImageImage 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Awwww... sounds real cozy to me. Especially being snuggled up with that sweetie Paisley!

I'd do the same thing! I love to snuggle with my furbabies.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

blbabe1234 wrote:
pawprints wrote:Awwww... sounds real cozy to me. Especially being snuggled up with that sweetie Paisley!

I'd do the same thing! I love to snuggle with my furbabies.

sounds like just about every night at my house

1grandma

Cherry Addict

That is what I usually do when I am not working. But this Saturday night I had company! My kids and their kids. Wonderful times!
Bibi

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

LOL That is what I was doing and I'm 28! I had the dog under my feet and the cat in my lap. :-D
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Me, dh, and Boomer... on the couch together every night. And I love it! I'm in the hate leaving the house at night club too.

ImageImage Image Image  

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:Me, dh, and Boomer... on the couch together every night. And I love it! I'm in the hate leaving the house at night club too.
At my house too!! Me,dh and Zoe laying on the couch watching t.v!
ImageImage 

Clareo

Cherry Blossom

My gf's and I were laughing that we thought getting home from the barbeque the other night at 10pm was a really late night ... what happened to those girls who used to get home 10am the next day?? Now we feel we've joined the slippers and hot cocoa brigade!

jmo95

Cherry Cola

sounds like a good night to me!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I must be getting old too then. I prefer sitting at home in my jammies than going out all the time.
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee