Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Re: Organize January is Thickers!
Here is how I have mine. The first picture is from early last year. I have MORE thickers of course and I have to keep a lot of them in bags because as you know some of them like to fall off ;) Pardon the mess it was massive shipment day LOL and they are usually neater but I had just had a crazy weekend :-D

This picture is of the same kind of set up. I am pretty sure I posted it a million years ago here when I first thought up the idea this was in my first scraproom. All it is a clothesline/ clothespins and some nails. Total project cost <$5 and I had enough materials to make 2 (and lots of extra rope and nails to make tons more if I bought more clothespins ;)

ncokely

Cherry Cola

btt----only 14 days left in this month!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

[quote][/quote]Here is how I have mine. The first picture is from early last year. I have MORE thickers of course and I have to keep a lot of them in bags because as you know some of them like to fall off ;) Pardon the mess it was massive shipment day LOL and they are usually neater but I had just had a crazy weekend :-D

" ajkulig" .........Sorry !! I tried to Quote this! I don't know how !!

How Cool !! This is a great idea and inexpensive !!
All my thickers are in a fabric bin in my Original Workbox!
ImageImageImageImageImage

jmo95

Cherry Cola

I have way too many thickers to hang on the clothesline....but I do love that idea for other things! If only I had wall space to do it. I am in the corner of our living room. Once we get a bigger place I will definitely keep this in mind!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Re: ONE WEEK LEFT-Organize January is Thickers!
btt- winner will be drawn next Tuesday!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I have mine in the plastic sleeves but my binder isn't near big enough! I need to go get a bigger one today. I love the ideas everyone has.
***Tanya***

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I had mine tossed in a brown basket - but they had quickly outgrown that.... I reorganized them over the weekend and I will try to post a picture when I get home from work... I love all of the neat ideas everyone has posted!
Rebecca

Ayla

Cherry Addict

kennabeans wrote:Some great ideas ladies. I have pegboard on my walls and I have 3-4 hooks of Thickers and other alphas.
I LOVE the idea of pegboard...I want a pegboard wall in my new scrappy space! Maybe I can get Bob to put up a pegboard section.......
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

jmitchell05

Cherry Picker

All of my Thickers and other sticker alphas are organized by size in an expanding file tote. Kinda like this.........
Jessi

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I can not begin to tell you all how helpful these ideas have been. My new system has made packing for crops so much easier and also scrapping at home. Thanks!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

aceason

Cherry Bing

Okay, finally did mine! I had mine in a basket and it was messy and unorganized, plus I scrap away a lot so I wanted to be able to take them with me. I organized mine in a 3-up photo album that I took the photo sleeves out of and filled with page protectors.
ImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

aceason wrote:Okay, finally did mine! I had mine in a basket and it was messy and unorganized, plus I scrap away a lot so I wanted to be able to take them with me. I organized mine in a 3-up photo album that I took the photo sleeves out of and filled with page protectors.
ImageImage
These page protectors look narrower than regular ones. Where do you get these to fit the Thickers?
Debbie

aceason

Cherry Bing

debamas wrote:
aceason wrote:Okay, finally did mine! I had mine in a basket and it was messy and unorganized, plus I scrap away a lot so I wanted to be able to take them with me. I organized mine in a 3-up photo album that I took the photo sleeves out of and filled with page protectors.
ImageImage
These page protectors look narrower than regular ones. Where do you get these to fit the Thickers?
I actually just folded the longer part over the back and taped it down with clear tape. It worked really well! If you wanted to spend a lot of time on a project, you can also sew a seam down the side and trim of the excess.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

How smart are you to fold over the excess!

I need to take a picture of mine.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee