Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Re: Clean Your Room! Post your Progress!
Queen Mum wrote:I can see a 6x6 inch clear spot on my desk.........

I am very visual and really do best when things are in plain sight for me. I do have stacks and bins and shelves so I understand completely!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

my puppy likes my clean floor. She's sleeping on it now
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

This was a nice thread to find after my scrap hiatous. When I wen't on break, instead of just putting things away I dumped a lot of into totes and they are not organized at all. The scraproom is a HUGE mess and I am trying to think of a reasonable time frame to have it completed by.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I clean about a 1/2 hour everytime I come into this room. Haven't completed anything yet, but it won't be long.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Mine is done! Took 2 days!! But after I got my Smash stuff, I HAD to clean it so I didn't lose the new stuff in the mess!! :-D :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Queen Mum wrote:I can see a 6x6 inch clear spot on my desk.........

I am a good/bad friend. When I visited Gloria over Christmas vacation, I was very subtle and cleaned a much larger space for us to work on a project. My OCD tendencies have not yet worn off on Gloria! LOL

I have to keep my table clean otherwish I go nuts. I put away as I use something. I am that way all over my house especially my kitchen. I can cook the entire meal and in serving dishes, but you would never know I just cooked as I rinse and put dirty pans and utinsels in the dishwasher as I finish using them.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee