Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

December Goal thread
I hope I am not stepping on toes by posting this, I know she has been very busy. I have several to upload, and with my memory the way it is ( :winkb:) I thought I would help her and myself out. Sooooo, what is everyone's goal for this Christmas season, the last month of 2011!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: December Goal thread
My goal was 20 last month, but surpassed by it 8. But with the holidays this month, I'm not sure. I think I will stick with 20 layouts.

22/20

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

1/0 Hybrid:

2/0 Craft:

Image Image

1/0 Card:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

My month is very questionable to say the least. I missed last months goal, being in a slump sure makes it hard to scrap. So I am going to shoot for 20 2 pagers (40 pages).
ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image, Image Image. As I load my last LO for 2011, I am reminded of what a great year it has been, and how blessed I am. My total in lo's this month was one over predicted. For the year, it is hard to say as I only started keeping track in April. But from that point I have completed 426 LO's!!!I just love this hobby!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

My goal is not in LOs this month, but in projects

1/3 Altered trays
0/2 gift albums

0/1 Altered box

10/30 Christmas cards

aceason

Cherry Bing

I have a Christmas Crop this weekend and more time with less school activities in December so I'm going for twenty! I also want to get some projects done such as calendars for gifts, cards, class treats, and mini albums...so not much sleep this month!
1.Image2.Image3.Image4.Image 5.Image6.Image7.Image8.Image9.Image10.Image11.Image12.Image13.Image14.Image15.Image16.Image17.Image18.Image19.Image20Imagehttp://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,0,,15486721Image22Image23Image24Image25.Image27.Image28Image29Image30Image31.Image

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was short last month on my goal. Started to make those Christmas cards. And I know this month I won't have time with cookies and everything else I have going on. So I'm only going for 5

0/5
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I set myself a modest goal of 5 layouts this month, but, I've already missed my all-day crop today because of too much business and being to tired afterward to crop. I'll check back later when I start making my layouts.

Good luck, Everyone, even if it is a busy month.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well, I fell short last month too, but I want to reach my 2011 goal of 60 layouts, so I am saying that I am going to do 6 layouts this month to reach my 2011 goal!!! Wish me luck with all the hockey going on in my life.......
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

for this month I am going to try 8 LO's since I need to start dil's wedding album, BUT also I am making her a 2012 calendar (BG kit) - its one of her Christmas presents - so I am adding that to my goal :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I would like to see if I can do 20 LOs this month. It might be tough, but I will give it a shot. I am making (at the last minute) an 8x8 album for youngest DD's teacher. This is the teacher that helped put on the hair show my DD was in. There were 8 girls and 8 stylists. One page will be of the model at the show and then also one photo with her stylist in it. The page before it, will be pics of the model getting ready for the show. DD is going to have each model and stylist write a little something to the teacher beside their photo. The title page is going to be a photo of all the models, stylist and the teacher. I am going to have each girl sigh this page. I am so excited to be doing this. I have the 8 pages and the title page done so DD took those to school today.

0/20
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good luck, Leslie, on getting your yearly goal of 60 done. That's great!

Sounds like a lovely, thoughtful album for your daughter's teacher, Mildred.

Good luck this month to everyone.
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Well I am about 52 layouts/cards/projects short of my yearly goal of 350, so that's my goal for December. :bluesmile:

Ayla

Cherry Addict

This month is weird...there are gifts I want to make, plus layouts, but Christmas, and a quick trip to Georgia will cut into my time. I aimed for 20 last month and hit it exactly...but I think I'll be reasonable and aim for 15 this month.

Final tally, 7! - I fell short, but a lot of things happened this month that I wasn't expecting. Here's what I accomplished though!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And six bookmarks! Image
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Whoa, Koala! 350? That's amazing!

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I am going to be simply tickled with myself if I get 1 layout done!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee