Update on Athena

Moderator: ACOT Employee

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Re: Update on Athena

Post by gonecamping »

Brandy I haven't been on here much lately and seen this. Oh how I hope that someone has taken in her into her home versus the other horrible alternative. I hope she makes her way back to you. I too have lost a kitty and and it was heartbreaking. (((Hugs)))
***Tanya***
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Brandy, I too thought good news when I saw this. I am sorry you still are in the dark. I agree that it is the not knowing that is so hard. That is why, like Jules and others, I choose to believe the best! The alternative is too painful. So just know that wherever Athena is, she is warm, safe and loved!!! Hugs to you!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

Hugs. I hope she makes it home.

We've lost 7 cats this year to wild animals of some kind. And it's been more than 10 years since we lost one to anything other than old age before that.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

Oh gosh I hope she is safe and happy! I do hope she makes it back home. She is such a cutie! I have had a cat go missing for days, and it's a horrible feeling! Big hugs for you!!
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

This is the first I have read about your missing furbaby. I am so sorry you are going through this. My first dog went missing and we were never able to find him. I hope that Athena is just hanging out with someone else until they find you.
Becky

Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”