Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Re: Another Dugger..........
[/quote] I have a hard time supporting this argument. I was born when my mom was 40 and my dad was 42. They were often mistaken for my grandparents, but that didn't bother me. They still did all the stuff with me and my activities that younger parental did. And they obviously support their own kids, thru their investments and now thru the show. That's fine with me. My issues are more that there us no way she can really get one-on-one time with all of them, and that's so important. Plus, the incredible toll it takes on her body. The last one was born at 25 weeks due to her health! That would be the biggest issue for me. But is the "another Dugger" Jim Bob and Michelle's, or their oldest son's? I had heard his wife was pregnant again.[/quote]

No offense to older people having kids, a lot of parents are better when they are older. I just think that she has already pushed off a lot of her motherly duties to the older kids and if she doesn't have time to devote now why keep having more?
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Queen Mum wrote:Good grief!

I know they don't practice birth control - but how about some SELF CONTROL?

LOL LOVE it.

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

SarahA wrote:Isn't she out of eggs yet?!
LMAO!! Good one Sarah!

carrie123

Cherry Cola

With all those kids when do they find the time to make more?!?!?

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have nothing nice to say, as a mom that had her kids young and never wanted more than two.... But this Duggar mom seems a bit...Image

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

carrie123 wrote:With all those kids when do they find the time to make more?!?!?

Cause the other kids had to grow up too fast so they can take care of the babies.

I just wonder if this baby will stay in her vagina. That thing has to be stretched beyond its limit.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I saw this on the news tonight and it actually disgusted me! Enough is enough - how about adopting some if you want to have more children.

And as far as their world trips, it's on the show so I'm sure it's all paid for like the Gosselin's. It won't be long and people will hate the Duggars too.

I heard from an ob nurse that the female body actually can't handle having that many children. I don't know if that's true but I think she's nuts. The kids are raising the kids not her. A couple of those little boys are so naughty I would have a break down just trying to control them.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

evilqueen wrote:
carrie123 wrote:With all those kids when do they find the time to make more?!?!?

Cause the other kids had to grow up too fast so they can take care of the babies.

I just wonder if this baby will stay in her vagina. That thing has to be stretched beyond its limit.

She was stitched shut for the last few....which they only do for high risk pregnancies. They usually however wait to do that until further into the pregnancy and I believe she was done rather early with the last one because things are stretched.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

milmomma wrote:I have nothing nice to say, as a mom that had her kids young and never wanted more than two.... But this Duggar mom seems a bit...Image

I have nothing nice to say either. It totally repulses me that these families are on tv.
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

actually she's not going to hit menopause til she's 80 because she's not wasting her eggs every month..think about it you are only born with so many eggs and once they are gone they are gone...she's been pregnant for like 1/2 her life...she'll still be ovulating til she's 80 or until her vajaja just falls out of her body on he floor one day from over use lol
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

TheFiberLady wrote:...she'll still be ovulating til she's 80 or until her vajaja just falls out of her body on he floor one day from over use lol

Haha! That's exactly what DH said!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

TheFiberLady wrote:actually she's not going to hit menopause til she's 80 because she's not wasting her eggs every month..think about it you are only born with so many eggs and once they are gone they are gone...she's been pregnant for like 1/2 her life...she'll still be ovulating til she's 80 or until her vajaja just falls out of her body on he floor one day from over use lol
Doesn't work that way. Many women spend years even decades on the birth control pill, which works by making your body think it's pregnant. They don't ovulate yet they still enter menopause at the expected time.

I would not at all be surprised if one day her uterus prolapses.....

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

CherryTat wrote:
milmomma wrote:I have nothing nice to say, as a mom that had her kids young and never wanted more than two.... But this Duggar mom seems a bit...Image

I have nothing nice to say either. It totally repulses me that these families are on tv.

I am repulsed too Darlene. I just don't get it at all.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My gosh, haven't they figured out where they are coming from.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I did collections for a medical school. Tracked down an OB/GYN who had 8 kids (and his wife was an OB/GYN) When he told me that he was having trouble paying on HIS student loans because he had 8 kids - and three of them in college, I sort of gasped. He laughed and said that his dad had always told him

FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO DO AND DO IT WELL.

Maybe he's related to the Duggars?

scrapaholic wrote:My gosh, haven't they figured out where they are coming from.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

[quote="Queen Mum"]My gosh, haven't they figured out where they are coming from. He laughed and said that his dad had always told him

FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO DO AND DO IT WELL.
]

I SO need to remember this! THis is hilarious! I get the "haven't you figured out where they come from yet" quite frequently, having six kids, and personally, I find that to be an offensive comment. That is a FABULOUS comeback!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee