Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Nancy, spill about your date.
Nancy this is so awesome. As I said in a prior post, I am so very happy for you. This man reminds me of my DH. He not only was in my life but my oldest's life as well. It is so awesome to hear that he is accepting your kids as well. Oh I can't wait for the next date. I too feel like we are at a pj party at your house. How awesome.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

This is so much fun!! Love hearing the details! (but not TOO MUCH detail!) Thanks Nancy, for sharing with us!
Image Charlene

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

I LOVE this thread. :inlove:

I didn't even know there WAS a date, Nancy. But I'm giddy for you reading about it. :-D

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Wow Nancy, sounds like you guys really hit it off! Congrats on date 1 and on to date 2!

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the pics and an update on date 2. Are you kids excited?
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

lastonehom wrote:Wow Nancy, sounds like you guys really hit it off! Congrats on date 1 and on to date 2!

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the pics and an update on date 2. Are you kids excited?
Ali is the only one who knows about it, and she's thrilled because she loves fettucini Alfredo and that's what he's making. The boys don't know yet, but they do know I had the date and a good time this weekend.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Ahhhhhhhhh--so so happy for you! My right knee shook as I read through all the posts, but guess when I started crying...when you wrote that he's going to work on your dryer vent!!! SO HAPPY!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wow, I couldn't resist reading this thread. I'm so happy for you Nancy, you really deserve to find someone to connect with. I hope date #2 goes even better.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee