Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Nancy, spill about your date.
deerewife wrote:
ScrapGoo wrote:Nancy, this all sounds like a fun and quirky date! Very cool.

But... come ON! We need to know about lip lock. Smooches. Snogging. KISS?? :winkb:

EXACTLY my thoughts! Us married folks need to live vicariously thru you!
Ok....let me ask you this...if you hit it off with a guy who is really nice, only 2 inches taller than you, you've had 2 drinks.... what do you think? I need to take a poll as to what you think happened! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:
deerewife wrote:

But... come ON! We need to know about lip lock. Smooches. Snogging. KISS?? :winkb:

EXACTLY my thoughts! Us married folks need to live vicariously thru you!
Ok....let me ask you this...if you hit it off with a guy who is really nice, only 2 inches taller than you, you've had 2 drinks.... what do you think? I need to take a poll as to what you think happened! lol

HA, I think you know MY answer! :winkb:

Ayla

Cherry Addict

ScrapGoo wrote:
Ayla wrote:

Day-um straight! (he's good at it, too! lol)
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Nancy I am so happy for you. Everyone needs fun and love in their life. I hope this goes the distance.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:
ScrapGoo wrote:
Ayla wrote: Ok....let me ask you this...if you hit it off with a guy who is really nice, only 2 inches taller than you, you've had 2 drinks.... what do you think? I need to take a poll as to what you think happened! lol

Day-um straight! (he's good at it, too! lol)

Yay! So happy for you - sure hope this adventure has a happy ending.
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:
Yeah, me too...thanks! He asked me at one point when we were wnadering around Walmart (at 1am lol) "By the way..how do I kiss?" I told him with his lips....he startled for a second, started laughing, and told me "this just keeps getting better and better." Time will tell, I guess lol.
 Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

How awesome Nancy!!

ImageImage Image Image  

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

....so.....you do kiss AND tell !!!! ...... :winkb:

what's his story?
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

cort

Cherry Bing

Ok i keep humming Nancy and mystery man sitting in a tree.....K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

:winkb: :winkb: :winkb:
ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

FairyMouseMom wrote:....so.....you do kiss AND tell !!!! ...... :winkb:

what's his story?
Yeah, but do you really know if I told all?
 Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

You can tell him he passed the 1st cherry test by having fun and treating you like a lady!!
(He doesn't need to know that it's a beehive wanting to know everything)

2nd test---What does he do for a living?
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Good for you for meeting a fun guy! I hope you two have a lot (if you know that I mean) of fun together!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Ayla

Cherry Addict

ncokely wrote:You can tell him he passed the 1st cherry test by having fun and treating you like a lady!!
(He doesn't need to know that it's a beehive wanting to know everything)

2nd test---What does he do for a living?
He's trained as a chef but left that field when he didn't like the lifestyle and stress that went along with it. He worked as IT head, but most recently went around the Great Lakes and some of the East Coast installing u-verse for ATT. He quit his job to take care of his wife who was dying from breast cancer. He's been living off savings, is now ready to go back to work (he's getting bored at home lol).
 Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Ayla wrote:
letumom wrote:
Yeah, me too...thanks! He asked me at one point when we were wnadering around Walmart (at 1am lol) "By the way..how do I kiss?" I told him with his lips....he startled for a second, started laughing, and told me "this just keeps getting better and better." Time will tell, I guess lol.

Awe...so happy for you. Glad you had fun! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I am gigling as I read through the posts!! So happy it was an awesome Date, and I hope the next one is even better!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

that's fantastic that you had such a great time together. I hope it only gets better from here on out.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

Ayla

Cherry Addict

meteechtap wrote:I am gigling as I read through the posts!! So happy it was an awesome Date, and I hope the next one is even better!!
giggle? heck, I laughed out loudly, literally!!!
 Image Image

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Awww, Nancy, I am so happy for you! You deserve some goodness and love in your life (besides your kids) and I hope he is the guy to provide it. You sure did hit it off well!!! Sounds like an awesome start :)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Okay, how long ago did his wife pass? How long were they married. You said he had kids - how many??

And, I don't know about you but I did lots more than just kiss on first dates ;)
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

deerewife wrote:Okay, how long ago did his wife pass? How long were they married. You said he had kids - how many??

And, I don't know about you but I did lots more than just kiss on first dates ;)
LOL....6 months ago. They were married 7 years....she was in initial treatment for the breast cancer and bald when he proposed. He has one son...34. His son was an English as a second language in Korea, met a girl there, married her, and they have just moved back here and are both looking for jobs. He has a stepdaughter from this marriage... I think that says something that he remains supportive of her as well. I met his son and daughter in law...son is very nice, daughter in law is very cute and nice although we didn't talk much because her English is still limited.
 Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee