Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (Monday Oct. 17)
Rise and shine. It is a beautiful Monday here in Paradise and hope your weather is slated to be as nice. I have some ironing to do a couple of errands to run to get ready for a trip next weekend. We have the boys Tues and Wed of this week so I won't have much time later on to get these things done.

What are your plans for this gift of a day....and wasn't the crop a blast?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

sherry

Cherry Bing

Re: Good Morning ACOT (Monday Oct. 17)
I've got a long list of stuff to be accomplished today- mostly little details that drive me nuts until I get them done. Got up super early (5:00am) so I could get a jump start on things.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Good morning, Jules. when I get off work, I am going to the track to meet with a friend to walk. Then home to bed for me. I need to find pics of family for the mini Bo Bunny Et Cetera album that I am making. I have everything inked up already. It is going to be so beauiful. And I need to plan some more activities around the Brazilian rainforest theme for my dgs' art class. Any ideas? I found coins in the shop this morning! Yay me.
Bibi

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! I have a short work day today and then a trip to the grocery store. That is all I have to do today. Have a great day!
ImageImage 

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This was my first ACOT crop and I had a blast! Today I have to start on a freelance project, but I am mostly going to scrap until the kids come home from school...shhh LOL! :)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

Good Morning! It was a great weekend playing on ACOT with you all. I didn't get to start any of the challenges or class projects yet, but I'm going to work on them, when I get some me time. I loved playing games and getting to know everyone this weekend. Back to the real world today. Cheers!
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Mary, aren't the crops here fun? and btw: i love your quote by one of my favorite writers...not everyone knows Rod
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good Morning Jules and fellow cherries! DH has the day off today. :-D I'm hoping work is a little slow today, so I can spend some time with him. My parents were supposed to come down yesterday, but things got pushed back until either late this afternoon or tomorrow.

I had so much fun this weekend. The crop was awesome. I managed to play TWO Bingos', lot of other games and chatted away w/ fellow cherries. I even completed 5 of the challenges. Didn't get to do any Fast Scraps, but that's okay.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning. Taking Emily to the dr this morning. She's had an earache most of the weekend and now has that wonderful cough that signals and ear infection...wonder if we'll have to have tubes put back.

It's grey and overcast here, but the guys finished the bean harvest last night so we're onto the home stretch with corn!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

ncokely

Cherry Cola

My mom is visiting, so I didn't get to crop as much as usual, but that's OK because she only gets to come once a year. I did manage a few fast scraps, I attempted some hybrid and I have completed one challenge so far.
It is parent-teacher conferences this week, so a pretty easy week for me at school!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Good Morning! It's a bit of a bummer here because I am back to work after a wonderful week's vacation spent with my wonderful little grandson! Just hoping the week goes fast :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Morning!
((Jenna and Emily)) hope it is a simple thing and no tubes are needed (although, sometimes, at the beginning of winter, I didn't mind them. Made for a sniffle free winter).

I have a bazillion things to accomplish today, but am going to spend a few minutes in the gallery to admire the crop layouts and projects.

I got a sweet email back from the Bowlins...Jenni had a great time and wants to come back!
~pam~

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Loved the crop! Got a bunch of pages done (not all challenge related, but I was in groove!) and a few new cards. Not sure I will get any more of the challenges done, but might do one tonight if I have time.

Today is a typical Monday for me. Work, home, and possibly meeting up with friends to scrap for a couple of hours! :-D
Stacy

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning everyone...my original plan was to use today and tomorrow to work on crop challenges (since I missed most of the crop because of DD's bday), but I woke up sick yesterday and then DD started running fever last night which means she can't go to school today. So now I have to keep her quiet while DH sleeps, and entertain her and hopefully nurse us both back to health...so I'll be really lucky if I'm able to get any of the challenges done. :waiting: Hope everyone has a great, germ-free day.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Goodmorning Cheries!

I plan on working on some of the crop challenges today, definatly the nice and easy ones :) I also need to plan out my sisters wedding projects this week and start on them. Less than a month for her big day!!! We are planning a fun, silly photo table at her reception. It will include some silly props to use in the photos which include mustaches, glasses, bouler hats, and tiaras, which I will make and embellish and place on dowel rods!! She found them on etsy and I will do my best to make them. At the end of the week

is the biannual craft show here known as The Affair of the Heart. Seven buildings at our fair grounds of crafts, antiques, clothing, food, jewlery, and accesories!!!!!!!! Shopping Heaven! Its Fri-sun and I usually try to go on fri and sun. Its six dollars to get in and they give you a stamp on the upper arm that gets you in all 3 days. Can't wait!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Ayla

Cherry Addict

OH, Janet...that sounds like so much fun! If it wasn't my work weekend I would sssoooo try to figure out a way to come share it with you!

I'm going to work on a couple of challenges (I had to totally restart the date your friend one when I realized I hadn't read the color directions very well lol). I went to the grocery store with DS's yesterday so I don't have to shop for a few days! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

cbergren

Cherry Blossom

I have two extra kids on Mondays so I never get much done on Mondays. We are playing outside right now. Hopefully I will get them all three to nap at the same time so I can have a little peace and quiet, even if for just a few minutes.
Cindy

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

the crop was so much fun - today I want to finish off some of the challenges.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

christiv

Cherry Blossom

I had a really busy weekend and wasn't able to participate in any of the crop fun over the weekend. :( Today I was going to try to work on at least a couple of the challenges that I like after I get the marketing done and then DS has a Dr. appointment after school. All in all not too much to do today.

Have a great day everyone!

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Did a ton of stuff around the house this morning.....so off to finish my crop challenges. Have a great day ladies :-D

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee