Who is still goin???

Moderator: ACOT Employee

imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Who is still goin???

Post by imwickedwitch »

I am a total NIGHT OWL. Whooooos still up with me???
Becky

Image Image Image
Mom4scrappin
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 63

Re: Who is still goin???

Post by Mom4scrappin »

I am for a little while longer.
Mom4scrappin
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I am here all night. Working so there may be a few moments when I am inattentive, but still here.
Bibi
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

Are either of you scrapping?
Bibi
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

I'm here for a bit. I had the computer on all day, looking at the challenges and stuff. I had friends over this afternoon to scrap, and then one friend stayed, and her husband came over and we all just had dinner... halibut olympia, tempura battered shrimp and fried halibut, salad and rice. I am so stuffed... still... and we ate 3 hours ago!

Company just left so I'm going to work on some challenges untill DD gets home. She went out with friends, and I don't like to go to bed until she's home.
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Post by cynderellaj »

That would be me :-) Working on layouts and watching football
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

MindySue wrote:I'm here for a bit. I had the computer on all day, looking at the challenges and stuff. I had friends over this afternoon to scrap, and then one friend stayed, and her husband came over and we all just had dinner... halibut olympia, tempura battered shrimp and fried halibut, salad and rice. I am so stuffed... still... and we ate 3 hours ago!

Company just left so I'm going to work on some challenges untill DD gets home. She went out with friends, and I don't like to go to bed until she's home.
What is halibut olympia? I know the halibut part. lol It sounds delicious.
Bibi
scrappitydee
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 53

Post by scrappitydee »

I'm here, back and forth, but probably not for much longer. I'm a night owl by nature, but I gotta get these babies to bed and I also gotta sleep when they sleep! :winkb: So in this season of life, not staying up as late as I did once upon a time. And not scrapping - didn't get the craft room cleaned up yet.

Church in the morning, starts early - special celebration going on this weekend is taking up all the extra time. 100th anniversary! And if the house didn't get cleaned Saturday... well... who's going to notice? ;) (Um, anyone who walks in the door? LOL)
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

cynderellaj wrote:That would be me :-) Working on layouts and watching football
I do not do football. When I was a kid, my dad watched ALL the time on the weekends. I got enough of it then. What is your team?
Bibi
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

1grandma wrote:
MindySue wrote:I'm here for a bit. I had the computer on all day, looking at the challenges and stuff. I had friends over this afternoon to scrap, and then one friend stayed, and her husband came over and we all just had dinner... halibut olympia, tempura battered shrimp and fried halibut, salad and rice. I am so stuffed... still... and we ate 3 hours ago!

It's halibut baked in a sauce. ... here's the recipe....

place halibut in a baking dish (I cut my pieces in half cause they were pretty thick

in a bowl, mix 1 part mayonnaise with 3 parts sour cream (amount really depends on the amount of fish, but you want enough so that it completely covers the fish, so that you'll have some "sauce", add salt and pepper to taste. Also sprinkle in some Mrs. Dash onion & herb spice to taste... OR dice up some onion and add to the mix. I used to do the onions, but recently a friend told me about the Mrs. Dash, and I like that better. Spread mixture over fish. Crumble a bunch of Ritz crackers over the top ... a nice amount to cover it completely. Then, this is also a new addition that we tried tonight... sprinkle some of the french fried onions over it (the ones that go in green bean casserole). Cover and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or so until fish is done. I take the foil off for the last 5 minutes or so.
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola

Post by cynderellaj »

1grandma wrote:
I do not do football. When I was a kid, my dad watched ALL the time on the weekends. I got enough of it then. What is your team?
Well, Being from Minnesota, I cheer for the Gophers....but they aren't so good. SO I also cheer for Virginia Tech (where bf is from). BUt really I am just a college football fan. I will watch any game with any team and just enjoy a really good game.
Image Image Image
Cyndi
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

MindySue wrote:
1grandma wrote:

It's halibut baked in a sauce. ... here's the recipe....

place halibut in a baking dish (I cut my pieces in half cause they were pretty thick

in a bowl, mix 1 part mayonnaise with 3 parts sour cream (amount really depends on the amount of fish, but you want enough so that it completely covers the fish, so that you'll have some "sauce", add salt and pepper to taste. Also sprinkle in some Mrs. Dash onion & herb spice to taste... OR dice up some onion and add to the mix. I used to do the onions, but recently a friend told me about the Mrs. Dash, and I like that better. Spread mixture over fish. Crumble a bunch of Ritz crackers over the top ... a nice amount to cover it completely. Then, this is also a new addition that we tried tonight... sprinkle some of the french fried onions over it (the ones that go in green bean casserole). Cover and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or so until fish is done. I take the foil off for the last 5 minutes or so.
This sounds amazing! I think I will try it this week, maybe on Wednesday. Thanks for the recipe.
Bibi
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

i'm still here, but getting distracted by the Yahoo LIVE concert for former Pres. Clinton
& only cuz U2's Bono performs :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: sigh... Lady Gaga, Usher, amongst others too!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
1grandma
Cherry Addict

Post by 1grandma »

cynderellaj wrote:
1grandma wrote:
Well, Being from Minnesota, I cheer for the Gophers....but they aren't so good. SO I also cheer for Virginia Tech (where bf is from). BUt really I am just a college football fan. I will watch any game with any team and just enjoy a really good game.
Gophers---really? That is a ferocious name! lol. OK, I will leave them alone. Now, college ball is a good time. Especially U of Fl. Go Gators! (My dd just graduated from their dental program. She is now a dentist!)
Bibi
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

1grandma wrote:
My older brother used to tune the tv to football and then remove the dialer knob from the TV (in the days before remotes). He would turn the channels with a pair of pliers. We were forced to support football whether we liked it or not. My team was the Miami Dolphins.
Last edited by imwickedwitch on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Becky

Image Image Image
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola

Post by cynderellaj »

Gophers---really? That is a ferocious name! lol. OK, I will leave them alone. Now, college ball is a good time. Especially U of Fl. Go Gators! (My dd just graduated from their dental program. She is now a dentist!)
My brother is a HUGE gators fan!!! He was hoping for a win today for his birthday, but no such luck :-(
Image Image Image
Cyndi
dwinchell
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 11

Post by dwinchell »

I'm here... how much longer? no idea...
Denise
Mom to Nicole and Michael

MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

I am! I'm scrapping, washing clothes, and watching beautiful Carmen sleep!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

I'm still around. Sitting at Chilis having a really late lunch, almost dinner.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1054

Post by pawprints »

I am here, doing one of the challenges. I am a true night owl.

Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”