We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

45 Hours & Counting
To be techniquical its 44 hrs and 42 minutes till Crop time! Are you ready?? What do you have left to do to get ready? Will you be here all three days? What are your goals? Image Image

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 45 Hours & Counting
I'm excited! I won't be here Friday.... well, not scrapping anyway. Probably will check in from work. But, I'll be here much of the days on Saturday and Sunday. I also have Monday and Tuesday off work, so I'll be able to scrap most of the day on Monday as well. Have plans Monday night, and then Tuesday is the Alaska Day Parade, so I'll be busy with that.

Cherry Bing

dang..gotta clean my area before I can... how am I gonna do this... Picture this: Me like an ant running back and forth between the two houses....

My scraprooms down at our original house....no internet there...its at the new flip house...so I scrap something. take a pic and run back to the other house to load it...

Im not gonna win any time limit things for sure.... lol

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I will be here all weekend. I have my supplies out and ready. My goal is just to have fun. I've done 3 crops here in the past and I have learned to just relax and go with the flow. I already did my food shopping and my family knows not to bug me when ACOT has a crop. My dh will be out of town with my ds and my youngest dd has plans. Yippeee!!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I hope to be here on most of Friday and Saturday. We are leaving for vacation on Sunday so I won't get to play then...
Rebecca

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I am ready :)
Image~Angie~

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I will miss Friday and early on Saturday, but will be ready to go in the afternoon!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I need to have some shelves put up... and get ahead on homework so that I don't feel guilty. ;)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

scrappitydee

Cherry Bing

Oh. :( It just dawned on me that even if I get the chance to scrap this weekend, I don't have a way to get photos on here. LOL I can take a pic on my camera, but my computer can't get them off of my camera (because I can't figure out how to do it), so I can't share them. LOL

Oh well! Maybe I'll try to scrap anyway. And hopefully soon I can figure out the whole sharing the pics I take thing!!
DaLynn - homeschooling 3 boys ages 12, 8, and 7
breastfeeding and cloth diapering boy/girl year-old twins
loving my hubby Bill, and my Jesus as Lord
and scrapping it all... in my spare time. ;)

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dalynnrmc wrote:Oh. :( It just dawned on me that even if I get the chance to scrap this weekend, I don't have a way to get photos on here. LOL I can take a pic on my camera, but my computer can't get them off of my camera (because I can't figure out how to do it), so I can't share them. LOL

Oh well! Maybe I'll try to scrap anyway. And hopefully soon I can figure out the whole sharing the pics I take thing!!

theres still games :)

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

My goal is the fast scraps, games, and a few challenges. I have a load of pics, a new run of adhesive tape, and some new papers. I am currently getting laundry caught up, thinking ahead on dinners, and straighting. I have an evening dinner with family on Sunday, so I will scrub bathrooms tomorrow, and keep up with dishes. I might miss some saturday because DS has a soccer game and might have two! I also need to finish some spooky treats tomorrow to have them out of the way. Can't wait!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Took Fri and Mon off to play all (well most) of the weekend- I will be busy Saturday but hope to be back late afternoon. Can't wait!
ImageImage Image
Ann

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dalynnrmc wrote:Oh. :( It just dawned on me that even if I get the chance to scrap this weekend, I don't have a way to get photos on here. LOL I can take a pic on my camera, but my computer can't get them off of my camera (because I can't figure out how to do it), so I can't share them. LOL

Ooh, that sounds like a challenge - let us help! What kind of camera do you have? Do you use a memory card, and if so do your printer or computer have a memory card slot? Otherwise your camera probably came with a cable that plugs into a USB port on your computer... hook that up, turn the camera on, & then you should get a pop-up box asking what you want to do, just choose either View contents or Transfer photos... seriously, I just helped my Mom w/this so I pretty much know all the options, lol!! Does your printer also scan? And last resort you could buy a 'plug in' memory card reader (like $10 at Best Buy) or take the camera to a drug store or WalMart & have them transfer the photos to a disk for you! (Yes there are Fast Scraps that need to be posted within the hour, but for the rest of the challenges you can wait until everything's done/over then do something like that & get all the pictures at once - we usually have until midnight Tues. to post!)
Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I can't wait!! I just need to put some stuff from a big project away and then print up some PHOTOS, lol!! I bought printer ink today so I should be set. I'll be here all wkd except for church. Sat. DH has a gaming session (D&D w/friends at their house) which is perfect, & I'll have a friend over to scrap here w/me. Bring it on!!
Image Image

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

36 Hours and counting! Its great to hear people getting ready. I am food shopping in the morning for my snacks. I can't wait! I thinking I'm in the mood for chips and cheese dip. Of course, I have to have my popcorn and peanut M&M's. :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I'll be in and out. Homecoming is this weekend, so we have the parade on Friday that DD is in, plus a game Friday night. Then Saturday is hair, pics, and the dance. A coworkers is trying to get me to take her Sunday might shift, which I really don't want to do. Don't know how much I will accomplish nut I'll have fun anyway!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I am almost ready. I have my scraproom cleaned up,pics printed and plenty of adhesive! I need to go to the grocery and get my snacks. I have Friday,Sat and Sunday off to play and my hubby has to work all 3 days!
ImageImage 

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I won't be able to be here but off and on. I am working over the weekend at night and sleeping during the day. But, I am ready and can't wait to start. Bring it on!
Bibi

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Woot Woot!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I am so ready! lol
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Return to “General Talk”

Information