Good Morning ACOT Monday Oct 3

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Good Morning ACOT Monday Oct 3

Post by JulesinParadise »

Woke a bit ago feeling much much better. We have some paper work to go through this morning and I need to find out who to contact about learning more about medicare plans in prep for losing my insurance when I turn 65 (not until next June but the registration dates are sooner ). I have a lunch date with a delightful friend who is taking me to a new (for me) shop that carries unusual consignment items. Should be a fun day.

What is on your agenda for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Re: Good Morning ACOT Monday Oct 3

Post by scrapy1967 »

Good morning! Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am going to work and I have nothing planned for the rest of my day.
ImageImage 

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Good morning! So glad that you are feeling better! When I get off work, I plan to go home and sleep. This afternoon, maybe, my dh and Iwill go to Sams for shopping. Jules, my dh just turned 65 so I understand your new concerns. We went with AARP, Plan F and D. It is wonderful to not have any co-pay or deductible for Jack. Good luck with your exploration of Medicare paperwork. It is not fun.
Bibi
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2146

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Good morning Jules and all cherries. Yes, glad you are feeling better! Being home does help! I have a few errands to run this morning, but another work day for DH opens the door for me to scrap. I may get caught up yet, lol. Hope everyone has and wonderful day!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5461

Post by Retiree3 »

Good morning Jules. Glad you are feeling better. I am taking my grandsons to the library for a story hour and them we are going to the park for a picnic. I know we'll have a great time.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Thank you all for your sweet wishes on my feeling better...I am I am!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Sleep! And my kids actually had the nerve to tell me they didn't think they needed to clean out the truck yesterday, that perhaps I could do it rather than sitting in my scrap room. I told them no problem, if they don't want to, I will. But then I'll be so busy I won't have time to take them to McDoanlds', take DD shopping for accessories for her homecoming dress, won't have time to take them to the apple orchard this weekend, won't have time to do anything but chores. Won't have time to pay the cable bill either, so guess they can't watch tv. Hmmm....they might change their tune!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3713

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning all! I'm hoping work is nice to me since I woke up at 4am with a pounding headache. If work is a little slow, and depending on how I am feeling, I might try to squeeze in a small nap IF I still have my headache. I didn't scrap at all this weekend, so I"m hoping to work on a page during lunch.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

Happy Monday, all! Today I'm going to attempt a total, top-to-bottom, clearing-out cleaning of youngest son's room...wish me luck! After school I told the kids we could get a new wheel for the hamster cage, then look at Halloween costumes if they get their homework done. I'm guessing dinner will be Five Guys if they behave.
Lisa

Image Image
JanetM
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 343

Post by JanetM »

Good Monday morning - glad your feeling better Jules.
I have a lunch out with our property manager to get my dd more acquainted with the business side of rentals and then a day and evening planed at St Armands Circle. DD Rebecca and her boyfriend Chris are here for a few days, so I'm enjoying having them here, I never get enough time with her. :inlove:
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Good morning Cherries! I am down at my house today- the top floor is now drywalled!!!!!!!!! I am a little excited :) so I am cleaning up in preparation for the plasterer to start and the drywallers are in the basement getting that done. Just had the lumber delivered for my front deck too!!!! I will post some pictures later of the progress. Not much else planned for today. I may go pick out my paint colors if I get the chance to talk to the painter dude.
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Good morning! I'm actually off work today! However, my dd is out of town to deliver an impact statement at a hearing....won't go into details but my thoughts and prayers are on her today.
It will be stressful and I pray for her courage and strength. She and her family have been through so much the last two yrs because of this.

On a second note, the weather here has been so wonderfully cooler and I'm loving being able to have the outdoor air flow into my home...no a/c, windows and doors open. Have an errand to run, finsih reading a book, and wait for hopefully good news from my dd.
Debbie

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

Good morning!

Work for me today. Bf took a couple days off to go down to one of the area colleges to find out about registering for school in the spring, using his GI Bill. Hopefully it will be an easy process. I'm trying to convince him to take me to Archiver's after he picks me up from work, and then scrapping tonight if my headache goes away!
meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Goodmorning!! Nursing my truck to stay healthy for as long as it takes to come up with the money to get her all better, so no extra running around town for me. Just DS to school and back and forth to the dance studio both under one mile. Have some briken and unwanted jewlery to sell, and maybe make extra halloween treats to sell up at the studio. Today I will make them for my son's class, and take the rest to work. Then I saw the cutest own and moon in a store flyer that ai will make out of paper for my front door, instead of the metal one in the store. Pics later of course!! Have a llovely Monday!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Firegems
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by Firegems »

I'm at work right now, later son has Karate... While waiting for Karate hoping to go thru more of the gallerys here to get some more ideas for scrapping and check out the products to see what I might want to buy with all my points an GC that I have stored up for the last 2 years.
Firegems
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

At work now. DD is picking me up when she gets out of school at lunch time and we are running home. She remembered this morning that she needs to Thank You cards for tonight's student council meeting. So, I'll go whip up a couple.

After work DH is picking me up and we are going out to the golf course for dinner. They had their last dinner for the season Saturday night, and will now be closed until April. So, they are having a party for staff and volunteers and board members, of which my DH is a board member/volunteer. They'll be doing kabobs and other stuff to use up the leftover food that won't keep until spring. so, should be lots of fun.

Return to “General Talk”