We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Belated Good Morning for last day of Sept.
Sorry this is so late posting but I slept in. That doesn't happen often but when I does I really sleep late. All we have left to do before we leave for Disney is to put our clothes etc in the suitcase and load up our cooler. We are fortunate to live only an hour and a half from Disney so it will be a short ride. A wonderful trio of women have kindly offered to take over Good Morning ACOT, Smiles n Frowns , and the Tiki Bar in my absence ...thank you to them! And bless our house sitter. I always feel better knowing someone is here with our kitties while we are gone.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a terrific weekend. See you all some time Sunday evening.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Belated Good Morning for last day of Sept.
Good morning! I am going to make it a short work day and I am coming home and scrapping the rest of the day! I have had plans to scrap all week but something kept getting in the way! Have fun Jules!!!!! I hope everyone has a good day!
ImageImage 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Just got home from work....headed to sleep shortly. I have to run to the Secretary of State's office to renew the plates on my truck and van....DD and her guard friends want to go to the corn maze/pumpkin patch today, but it is cold and rainy today. I also have to make that altered drink carrier...nothing like last minute...the shower is tomorrow!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Morning!

Have a great weekend Jules:-)

ImageImageImageImageImage

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...my day is off to a bad start. I woke up to find my checking account overdrawn because I forgot to transfer money out of savings to get by until DH started his job. I'm so mad at myself right now! Got to get DD to school, do the grocery shopping/couponing I was supposed to do yesterday, got to clean house and then go to the school to watch DD do a walk-a-thon fundraiser for her school. It's going to be a long busy day...hope yours is a good one!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Goodmorning!! Jules have a Blast at Disney today!! Nancy can't wait to see that carrier!!!

I have an Idea for class favors for my DS, and want to run to dollar tree for candy filling for my ides. Then the cricut gets involved for some lettering. I went to M's yesterday and used a gc I found in my purse that had five left on it, plus my coupon. I would love to finish these today, since I will be involved with my sisters wedding planning the rest of this month. I have some housework today since I have ignored the mainstays for a few days. Dishwasher, laundery, those things we all just LOVE keeping up with! Have a great Friday Ladies!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Good morning! Jules, you call 6 AM sleeping late???!! Not me. I call 12:00 noon sleeping late and anything before that is still morning. LOL I just got home from work and I am ready for bed so that is where I am headed. I complete two LOs last night. One from scratch and the finishing touches on one I started about three months ago. Just could not figure out what to do.
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning all! Was a very early morning for me (4:30), and I hate when that happens, but what can you do. Glad you got to sleep in Jules, and I am so excited for you and your trip! I hope you have a blast!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone has a great day!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning and have a great trip!!!
I'm not going to get to scrap until Sunday but the ideas are rolling around in my head. Now to get them on paper.
Firegems

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Jules, I can't imagine calling "waking up 6am = sleeping in late". I'm up between 6 & 7 for work, and sleeping in is anything past that. Like I did this morning. I had a really rough night. My sinus headache from Monday just continues to linger and it making it difficult to concentrate. My stomach isn't up to par either, and tossed and turned most of the night last night. Woke up at 1am with chills, and then two hours later, woke up drenched in sweat. :waiting: Must have had a fever and didn't even know it. The doggies let me sleep in 'til 9am. It was nice, but now I feel like I have lost 3 hours of cleaning and laundry and work. Oh well, I'll get over it, huh?

HOpe all have a good day today. My goal today is just trying stay alert and awake today.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Cherry Bing

Good Morning to you to Jules...
Ive never been to Disney yet.... Now that all the kids are grown...I dont know if I will ever get to go.
maybe one day..
I got the mouse ears with my name on it..
the band kids went to disney that year and we opted to not go for what ever reason..I dont remember why..Be safe on your trip and have fun.

Cherry Jubilee

Hi everyone!

Jules, have a great time at Disney! That is one of my favorite places to go. When I lived in Orlando I used to go all the time as my best friend's brother and sister worked there so we got in free all the time.

Shaping up to be a nice day outside, so thinking I may take a walk after work. Have a few loads of laundry to do tonight and need to pay bills. We might go see a movie tonight too.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee