We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (thurs. 9/29)
I actually got a great night's sleep for a change. Slept from 9:30 -just a bit ago. The girls and I cancelled our crop get together for today for a variety of reasons but will get back together again next week when I'll have all the stuff collected to do my Smash book of our three day adventure with the Millers at Disney World. I need to get to Jo's today to pick up some floral pieces for the class I am teaching on the 8th. of Oct.

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning ACOT (thurs. 9/29)
Good morning, Jules! I have been waiting not so patiently for you to get up. I am at work, very tired and trying hard to stay awake. So, you were my carot held out to keep me awake. I kept saying, Jules will be up and posting her "Good Morning" thread soon. And you did. If this sounds utterly silly, well, understand that I am utterly tired and unable to think unsilly. LOL I plans for today: Sleep!
Bibi

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! I am off to work this morning then I am going to kohls to buy me a steam mop for my hard wood floors! I hope to maybe get a page or 2 done later! Hope everyone has a good day!
ImageImage 

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

1grandma wrote:Good morning, Jules! I have been waiting not so patiently for you to get up. I am at work, very tired and trying hard to stay awake. So, you were my carot held out to keep me awake. I kept saying, Jules will be up and posting her "Good Morning" thread soon. And you did. If this sounds utterly silly, well, understand that I am utterly tired and unable to think unsilly. LOL I plans for today: Sleep!

I love silly so if it helps for me to be your carrot, darlin', color me orange!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Hmmm, inspiration and a challenge! Do you like orange? Are you a Gator by any chance? Still silly. My brain is doing very weird things. LOL
Bibi

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Nope, not the Gators here. My son in law attends USF, home of the Bulls! Aren't carrots orange? lol

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good Morning Ladies! I'm up early because DH had to go in super early. He had worked yesterday from 6:45am to 9PM, then had to go in this morning at 6AM. I decided to go ahead and get started on my day as well. Have a load of laundry in the wash already and have nothing pending on my work to do list. I know I'll probably need a nap later. HOpe everyone has a great day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good morning ladies. Hoping to get some scrapping done today. I have a couple of challenges to finish. Have a great day everyone. :-D :)

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Jules, you make my day. You are always such a joyful person.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

1grandma

Cherry Addict

JulesinParadise wrote:Nope, not the Gators here. My son in law attends USF, home of the Bulls! Aren't carrots orange? lol
Oh, yes, carrots are orange! Gators are green! Bulls are red? As in Chicago Bulls? Red and black, right? My ramblings are not making sense to me, either, so I am going to stop now. Good morning!
Bibi

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...another short night so I see a nap in my day somewhere, even if I don't have time. Also need to get my grocery list together and go shopping, work on a page or 2, and probably some laundry just to get by until I can get to cleaning the rest of the house. Hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

I'm up earlier than usual and the weather is sooo pleasant. I have my doors open to enjoy this bit of coolness and fresh air for a change. Thought I had a dentist appoitment...NOPE, wrong week but at least I didn't miss it. So, I need to finish up some baby shower invites I'm doing for my daughter in law and of course get busy on chores. It's my first day off from work this week.

OH BIBI, you're scarring me girl! You are at work, ya know! Stay alert, Silly! ;)
Debbie

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Have a great day cherries!!!

Still working thru all the ideas floating around in my head for the holidays. Only light housework needed today,yea!! As predicted my DH didn't like the recipe I made yesterday, too much green pepper. I liked it, so I'll be eating leftovers , and can freeze some. I'll try the recipe again and tweek it and I know he'll like it next time. He's been getting home so late and he has to watch what he eats that late anyways. Other than the light housework I will attempt to sit and create today. I have been through the gallery and have to say its Inspiring!! Makes me really want to create!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Simple plan for the day....sleep, wake up and finish a layout that's already almost done, yell at the kids for the disaster they left in the kitchen (and which I refuse to clean up and they had BETTER clean it up or the video game systems are bye-bye!), a brief meal, and more work!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

javalove

Cherry Bing

Happy Thursday! Today I want to finish painting my kitchen, plus get some cleaning and laundry done. I'd like to get to Kohl's (I got the 30% off coupon this time), but it's not looking good...maybe this weekend.
Lisa

Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

The sun is shining, so thats one great thing. I have not been feeling well, and last night found me in ER till 3am, so I am getting a very late start to my day. I am thankful I was not admitted, but will be a slow day for sure. DH is off today, so maybe a quiet relaxing day in store. Have a great one cherries!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Morning everyone!
Hope the day turns out to be a great one :-)

Nothing on my agenda today....

ImageImageImageImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Good Morning ladies! I've been up since 5:30ish - on a mission to finish my to-do list today. My sil comes in from California and I don't want to have to spend any unnecessary time doing cleaning and other fun things... I've already got a good start on the laundry, unloaded the dishwasher and vacuumed the house.... And the best part? I've managed to finish a 2 page layout minus the journaling!!! I feel like today is off to an awesome start!!
Rebecca

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning... not sure whe the last time I have been to ACOT but I so love this place... I need MOTIVATION to get started back into scrapping. SO I'm going to head to the gallary to see what will peak my interest!
Firegems

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning, Cherries! It's shaping up to be a good day. Just settling in at work, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading through my emails, and office mail.

Today's agenda ~ stopping by the grocery store after work cause I forgot to take anything out of the freezer, laundry and scrapbooking.

I intended to work a bit on my altered item project last night, but got to watching the baseball games (Red Sox v. Orioles & Rays v. Yankees). Totally bummed out by those results! Oh well.... next season .......

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee