Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (Sat. Sept 24)
I'll be the one cleaning most of the day in prep for my ThirtyOne bags and totes party this afternoon. Love the product! I'm buying a bitter tote for my crop times away from home. I love the one I have now (also a Thirty One ) but it is just not big enough.

Cropped yesterday with the girls from 4:30 -8:30 and then we all called it a night.

We were going to bike this morning but a spoke broke on my back tire and screwed up my derailer. Poor old bike is back in the shop under repair.

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning ACOT (Sat. Sept 24)
I'm off to bed....worked last night and have to work again tonight. Hopefully will get up in time to go pick up 2 bikes from the repair shop, and hit Best buy as I have a $10 reward zone certificate that expires if not used today...might just get some more ink for the printer. Then...back to work tonight!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! I plan on scrapping and doing some scrappy shopping! I NEED a few things! I hope to go to the applefest later but it looks like rain most of the day!
ImageImage 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good Morning! I had a nice relaxing eveing with DH last night, that brought on a good night's sleep. DH has to leave for work in about 10 minutes, so I'm already up and drinking my coffee. I plan on scrapping all day today. I want to work on a mini album as well as sort out pictures for another project I want to do.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning, it is a good day here today. My SIL's restaurant that flood 2 weeks ago in the Binghamton Floods is partially reopening today for take out only. The dining room is still under repair but at least they are getting back on their feet. As for me I have some paperwork to do this morning and then I hope to get out for a walk and do some yard work. Have a good day!
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Good Morning, we have our first Soccer game @ 9:00 this morning. DH and lil ds are resisting the wake up call. Then in the afternoon we have a gymnastics birthday party for a friends boys. Then later we will go back to the fair for the last time this year. Busy day!! have a great Saturday!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Good morning ladies!!! It is a beautiful sunny day again today which always puts me in a good mood :) a bit later DH and I are going to go out for lunch and then take a run down to our house. My Dad and the electrician (who is my cousin) are down there today doing a few things, and the insulators are there, so I wanna check it out. Hopefully drywalling starts on Tuesday!!!!! I am SO excited :) After that we will just be hanging out. I started scrapping a page this morning that I will finish and upload the one I did last night. Have a great day everyone!!!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Thanks so much Darlene for managing the TIKI BAR last night. Muchly appreciated and those margaritas looked very good!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...DD woke up way to early for a Saturday, as usual. DH has a rare day off today, so instead of enjoying it and spending time together, I'm putting his butt to work on a big project that never got done (I know, I'm mean...it's just there's a list a mile long of things that need his attention, but he never has time). Hoping that we can breeze through a lot today and mark things off the to-do list. Hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

craftyk

Cherry Bing

Good Morning! It's such a rainy day I don't want to do anything. But, grocery shopping needs to be done. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Good morning! Nothing on the family agenda today, which is very unusual. Finished a mini album, working on thank you cards and need to find another altered item to work up for a silent auction. Nice fall temps outside here.
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Good Morning ladies...or should I say good afternoon, lol. I got rid of my migraine yesterday and went to a crop last night. I got some much needed sleep....slept from 1am to 11:45 yahooo, felt so good. I'm still in my pjs and going to unpack my stuff from the crop and start scrapping yay!!

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

JulesinParadise wrote:Thanks so much Darlene for managing the TIKI BAR last night. Muchly appreciated and those margaritas looked very good!

You are most welcome Jules!!! There wasn't much on the go- I hope that was not a reflection on the hostess :)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Hey everyone,
My little car turned 6 years old today and the loan is paid off on Monday! Woo Hoo!!!!! So, I treated her to a nice wash & wax & now it's pouring rain :)
Did a little cleaning, went to Home Depot & now I'm making 'fake' fried chicken for dinner & spend some quality time with DH tonight. I was hoping to sneak in my bike ride, but the thunder & lightning are prohibiting that now...........

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!
- Jan

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Good afternoon! My dh and I drove home from Mississippi this morning. My LSS is having a crop that I am missing :( I took a great pic of my dgs in his new sportsman letter jacket. He is so handsome. I tried to upload it to FB but I have forgotten how and even though I have followed the prompts, I just can not get it done. Another :( But, now my dh is trying to reconnect my printer so that I can use that route with my camera memory. Other than that, I am doing laundry again because ants got into my closet and all over my clothes. Yuk! And I want to scrap some later. Tonight we are celebrating my dgd# 2 22nd birthday.
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Well, not morning here either. It has rained much of the day, so indoors it is! I made a loaf of homemade bread to go with dinner, have been craving it, and DH is now gone to work. I have the rest of the night to scrap, play, whatever. May even take a small snooze!!! I hope everyone's day has been great one!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

jannyf wrote:Hey everyone,
My little car turned 6 years old today and the loan is paid off on Monday! Woo Hoo!!!!! So, I treated her to a nice wash & wax & now it's pouring rain :)
Did a little cleaning, went to Home Depot & now I'm making 'fake' fried chicken for dinner & spend some quality time with DH tonight. I was hoping to sneak in my bike ride, but the thunder & lightning are prohibiting that now...........

Wow! Congrats on getting your car paid off! Me and DH will have our Expedition paid off next August. We are counting the days! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I got up and went straight to the salon to get my hairs did today. It has been ages!! I have been soooo busy. Enjoying a quiet evening with my little guy as the rest of the family are away. I really want to scrapbook...but my house is a disaster, so that takes priority I guess.
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

jannyf

Cherry Bing

blbabe1234 wrote:
jannyf wrote:Hey everyone,

Wow! Congrats on getting your car paid off! Me and DH will have our Expedition paid off next August. We are counting the days! :)

And it's such a feeling of relief!!!!!!! Kick that one to the curb & I just have a little more to go on Sallie Mae & by 1/1/12 - I'm debt free!!!!
- Jan

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee