Good Morning ACOT Sept. 19

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Good Morning ACOT Sept. 19

Post by JulesinParadise »

Did not sleep well at all last night. I actually can't remember sleeping but I am sure I did off and on. Heading back to bed to see if I can fall asleep. Good thing I have nothing I have to do today. Hope your Monday is a good one

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Re: Good Morning ACOT Sept. 19

Post by LyndaKay »

I'm up, too. So anxious to get over to the house and see the insides! DH is snoring away next to me, but I'm ready to get up and go, which is hard to do in a hotel room.

Make it a good Monday, everyone!

Lynda
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Good Morning! I am back from scrapfest and I had an awesome time! I won a huge prize from 7 Gypsies and some small prizes from a few other companys! I am glad to be home that mall is crazy busy! Now I can play with my new goodies and I have to put all my stuff away. That will take most of my day!
ImageImage 

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Finally, someone to talk with. Hello. Good to see you all. I hope your individual days will be blessed and Jules will get some really good sleep. Play with scrappy stuff is a good way to spend the day.
Bibi
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

scrapy1967 wrote:Good Morning! I am back from scrapfest and I had an awesome time! I won a huge prize from 7 Gypsies and some small prizes from a few other companys! I am glad to be home that mall is crazy busy! Now I can play with my new goodies and I have to put all my stuff away. That will take most of my day!

Wow! Did you get any of the printer trays or ticket holders from 7 Gypsies? Have fun getting it all organized and congrats.

Lynda
FairyMouseMom
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 943

Post by FairyMouseMom »

Hmmmm, well, since it was MY complete screw-up for my daughter's birthday breakfast yesterday....I am hoping to make up for it with a fantabulous dinner and dessert for her today...with the only drawback being that I woke up not feeling so well.... :?
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

LyndaKay wrote:
scrapy1967 wrote:Good Morning! I am back from scrapfest and I had an awesome time! I won a huge prize from 7 Gypsies and some small prizes from a few other companys! I am glad to be home that mall is crazy busy! Now I can play with my new goodies and I have to put all my stuff away. That will take most of my day!

Wow! Did you get any of the printer trays or ticket holders from 7 Gypsies? Have fun getting it all organized and congrats.
I bought a 7gypsies printer tray...now I have to figure out what to do with it! lol

Today is DS#5's birthday...he's 11 today. But DD has guard practice tonight, so it'll probably be a short birthday celebration unless we hold it on Wednesday (which is also DS#4's birthday, but I work Tuesday.....ah what to do?). Otherwise, I think I have a dentist appt today lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good Morning all! Hoping today is a good day. I spent the weekend with a sinus headache with pain/pressure and a stomach ache late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. Got only one thing pending on my work To Do List. Other than that, I might try to scrap a little.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

LyndaKay wrote:

I wanted the tray but there were 3 winners and I was the second one to line up and the first girl picked the tray so I took the ATC holder and I can not wait to put it together!
ImageImage 

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

Ayla wrote:
LyndaKay wrote:

I bought a 7gypsies printer tray...now I have to figure out what to do with it! lol

Today is DS#5's birthday...he's 11 today. But DD has guard practice tonight, so it'll probably be a short birthday celebration unless we hold it on Wednesday (which is also DS#4's birthday, but I work Tuesday.....ah what to do?). Otherwise, I think I have a dentist appt today lol
Happy Birthday too DS#5!
ImageImage 

javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

Lots of odds and ends to do this week. Today's must-dos include making a crockpot full of chili for the soccer game tonight, laundry, grocery, and jv/varsity soccer this evening. I also want to get started putting up Halloween decorations, but that may have to wait until tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to scrap today.
Lisa

Image Image
Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

Good Monday Morning!!!

Had a trying weekend and am glad it is over with!!!
Just the normal Monday to do list :-)

Have a great day!

ImageImageImageImageImage

dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

Good morning everyone...already got DD to school and came back home to a quiet (although messy) house. My plans for the day is to catch up on some CT work while catching up on some TV on Hulu, and then I'll have to carve out some time to catch up my coupons and catch up on some housework...hmmm, I'm sensing a theme here...always trying to "catch up"! Hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

Going to make up dinner & get in fridge for hubby & daughter as I will be gone at dinner time with other daughter- she has to have a cat scan. Doing laundry and making cards, I hope.
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I've already been to the dentist and had a tooth pulled, done 2 loads of laundry, and cleaned up the kitchen. I'm taking a little break, then more laundry! And putting away more stuff from the move...we're moved, but that doesn't mean we aren't tripping over it in the dining room! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Goodmorning to all!! DH is back at work this week after his week vaca, so glad :) !! Love him , but I get soooo much more done around the house with him at work. Plus it seriously gets me angry when he does nothing alll week to help around here!! So today I have a 10 off 10 JCP card, then I am buying a small black can of paint and painting my upper fireplace. I have been here for seven years, and my landlord has never seen the inside. She isn't going remeber what color it was!! I am really excited about it! I am going to take before and after pics! I also plan on reupolstering my kiddo kiddie table. The boys have tore a couple of holes in the pleather and it looks pretty sad. It just unscrews on the bottom, and it looks like I'll need to use hot glue, its to thin to use staples. Wow, I have a lot to do! LOL Have a great Monday!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I hope you get your rest Jules, lack of sleep gets everything so out of whack! For me, I have been ill most of weekend, still rough today, so another slow day in store. I do have a pot roast started for dinner, and have been accomplishing some LO's finally, so hope to keep that train rolling. I hope everyone has a great Monday!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Return to “General Talk”