Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (Sat. Sept. 17)
Off to meet a friend for breakfast and then to go shopping with my daughter and the little guys. What is on your agenda for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Good Morning ACOT (Sat. Sept. 17)
Good morning! I have a few chores to do and some yard work. Hopefully, I can scrap later on in the day.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

catsx2

Sweet Cherry Pie

Going to the gym, swim lessons for the boys and then off to Applefest!
Nicole

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I get to open my birthday gifts from the boys, and I know while the house really needs picking up and cleaning, I find myself not wanting to do it today. With the return of colder weather, I'm really feeling the advance of winter. We had tentatively thought about going about 2 1/2 hours north for the Firemen's Memorial Festival, but I don't think the boys are quite up to par for that yet. Maybe go out to Oktoberfest in Frankenmuth, or maybe apple picking. I"m wanting applesauce and apple crisp! Maybe I'll pick a place where we can go on a hayride too.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

DH and I are going to go to the community flea market and craft sale shortly. I may take DD out later to buy a bedside lamp for her room. Other than that, just hanging out. Maybe grocery shopping if we feel up to it.
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I'm home after a three day trip to OKC.

I have some must-do tasks for some of my non-profit work on my agenda first this morning. Should be done with all that around 2:30, then the rest of the weekend is mine, all mine!!!!!

I plan to finish up some cards I started last weekend, so I can get them in the mail.
Laurie

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...I get to spend the day with DD while DH is at work. Going to see if we can find something different to do (I think there's a festival in town this weekend) and then hopefully get some scrapping squeezed in somewhere and maybe hang out with a friend tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Already tried to do some errands this morning, laundry on the list, not sure what else we are planning on doing today. It's going to be gorgeous!! Love those Mid 80's!!! Have a great day!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Woke up at 7:30, went back to sleep around 9:30 or 10, and jsut woke up again! I think my body is playing catch up from all the nights/days of not enough sleep. But I feel good, and it's to the living room as soon as the kids pick it up to open my gift!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Cherry Bing

I have the house to MYSELF>>> I can run naked...but I wont..might scare myself or the dogs an its not halloween yet....lol.

I plan to work on some halloween pics of my scary yard art...using pink paisley... I should clean house...but my broom was borrowed by my hubbys exwife.. just kidding... I dont have a license to drive the broom yet... but my kids think I do...

Oh..stayed up til 3...daughter had a LATE date..He was a hottie.. so of course..I worried. it was out of town..I knew she would be very late..its not an everyday thing here. plus she is 19... we slept late til 10am.. I made banana pancakes..with wheat flour and chicken bacon. Kids teased me about my healthy bacon and said it looked like I stamped it or that it was my pattern scrappy paper bacon.. lol

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Wishing I was scrapping, but instead we are cleaning for the grandparents to come tomorrow. :-D
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

It is late night now. But, I hope your day was great! I slept until my grown sons woke me up about 2 PM. But they wanted me to love on them, tickle their heads and give them some attention. I wanted to give them some attention, all right. But not the kind they wanted.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee