Good Morning ACOT (Thurs. 9/15)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Good Morning ACOT (Thurs. 9/15)

Post by JulesinParadise »

Biking at first light then scrapping the day away with a gal pal. What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Re: Good Morning ACOT (Thurs. 9/15)

Post by 1grandma »

Good morning, Jules. I am so glad that you get excercise every day. I am just not motivated in that direction, but really need to be. I get off work at 7:30 AM and will be spending most of my day in bed! I got up this time yesterday so I really need a good rest.
Bibi
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

It's my birthday, so I had planned to go back to sleep after the kids left for school since an exploding bottle of pop woke me up at 1am and I couldn't get back to sleep. But DD just called and forgot something she has to have at school today, so it's off to run a box to school, then maybe breakfast at the McDonald's drive thru until 9am when I can pick up my order at ACOT. Later today I will pick up the bikes which have been in for repair at the bike shop. And hopefully some over due scrapping!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Happy Birthday to you...free drink will be awaiting you at the TIKI BAR on Friday!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

JulesinParadise wrote:Happy Birthday to you...free drink will be awaiting you at the TIKI BAR on Friday!
Sweet!! Thank you!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

Give the dog a bath, cook something decent for supper and make some sympathy cards.
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Happy Birthday Nancy. I took the day off work and am heading over to Cincy to the IKEA store with some friends. The weather looks great so it should be a good day for our day trip. Have a great day everyone.
 Image ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

Happy Birthday Nancy!

DH's boss got the client meeting wrong so instead of a luncheon at 11:30 AM tomorrow, it was actually for a 6:30AM meeting today! So DH was up by 5AM and gone by 5:45. The doggies were nice and let me sleep in until 6:30.

I've got a new feature I want to implement for my client before an upgrade this evening. BFF Laura should be coming over today. I also need to re-organize my scrap room for the scrap night tomorrow night.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

Sandi0805 wrote:Happy Birthday Nancy. I took the day off work and am heading over to Cincy to the IKEA store with some friends. The weather looks great so it should be a good day for our day trip. Have a great day everyone.
Have fun! I've always wanted to go to an IKEA store....and sadly there's one only 2hours from me but I've never been there. I'm thinking a birthday treat might be in order....lol But seriously...I have an IKEA catalog sitting next to me as I type this!
 Image Image

croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Wow...nothing on the calendar today. That is a first in months. Guess I'll have to scrap then :winkb:
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Post by Retiree3 »

It's a gorgeous day and I'm full of energy. I will be getting chores around the house done and then later this afternoon I am going with some friends to a class on coupons.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

Good morning all...a beautiful cool fall-like day here today. Already got DD to school and went to do a little coupon shopping (I swear, my pantry may explode if I don't quit getting good deals...well, I guess it's a good problem to have :winkb: ). Now to work on a layout or 2 and a little bit of housework.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

Good Morning!

Happy Birthday Nancy....

Not moving to quick around here today...
Hopefully coffee will kick in and get me going:-)

Have a great day!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

Hi Jules - what a great way to start off the day with a nice bike ride!

Nancy, Happy Birthday to you! May you have a wonderful day!

I'm dreading going home after work. Before I can even think about fixing dinner I've got to clean up the mess I made in my kitchen Tuesday night. I was doing some cooking and baking for the dinner we did last night at the Elks Lodge. I didn't clean up after cooking because it was so late... figured I'd do it in the morning before heading to work. Well, that didn't happen, and we didn't get home last night from the Elks until after 10 pm, so the dishes and mess are still there waiting for me. Darn it anyway... I guess there really is no such thing as a cleaning fairy!!!

Return to “General Talk”