Good morning ACOT Sept 14

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Good morning ACOT Sept 14

Post by JulesinParadise »

Top of the morning to you all. I woke up congested but think rather than catching the little guys' most recent cold, I blame this one on our changing weather and something blooming I'm probably allergic to. Today is my honey's 66th. b'day. Last year, when he turned 65, we were on our Med cruise and we celebrated his day in Turkey. This year, we'll celebrate in beautiful down town Tarpon Springs...lol. Nothing else on the agenda but whatever he would like to do.

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Re: Good morning ACOT Sept 14

Post by scrapy1967 »

Happy Birthday To your hubby Jules! I will be working this morning then I have to sneak around the house and pack my suitcase and the rest of my scrap supplies! I can not let my dog see me pack she gets very emotional and downright sick when ever I leave and she knows when I pack a suitcase that I am leaving! One year she was vomiting severely and I took her to an emergency vet in the middle of the night because I would not leave her if she was sick. Only to find out after paying 286 dollars that she was STRESSED!!!!! I leave tonight for Mall of America! I am SO EXCITED!!!
ImageImage 

CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Nothing specific on the agenda today. Will be down at the house checking things out and cleaning up a bit. Other than that, not much on the go. Have a great day everyone!!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr

scrapy1967 wrote:Happy Birthday To your hubby Jules! I will be working this morning then I have to sneak around the house and pack my suitcase and the rest of my scrap supplies! I can not let my dog see me pack she gets very emotional and downright sick when ever I leave and she knows when I pack a suitcase that I am leaving! One year she was vomiting severely and I took her to an emergency vet in the middle of the night because I would not leave her if she was sick. Only to find out after paying 286 dollars that she was STRESSED!!!!! I leave tonight for Mall of America! I am SO EXCITED!!!

Our cats are the same way...they stretch out on top of the suitcase like that will stop us from leaving...lol. Have fun at the crop!
JanetM
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 343

Post by JanetM »

Nothing very exciting on the list for today - getting an estimate on getting the carpets cleaned, cleaning lady will be here today, a meeting at the management office about the condo improvements we are working on and maybe some shopping.

Just as I said nothing exciting .

PS . Hopefullly some scrapping which is exciting to me.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good Morning all! Well the 2nd coat of paint is drying so when DH comes home today, he can help me put up shelves and move the furniture. Then its organize, organize and organize. Need to have my scrappy room ready for the Crop I'm hosting Friday night/Saturday. I've got 2 bugs I need to fix for my client, so I'm hoping that they don't take long. BFF never came over yesterday, but she said she might stop by today. We will just play it by ear. And its laundry day at my house!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
ncokely
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 601

Post by ncokely »

It is my mom's birthday today too---must be a very special day because of the people born today!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr

You have that right, Ms Nancy! lol Happy B'day to your Mom!
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Just running errands and the kids around today. Have a good day everyone...hope to get some scrapping done tonight.
meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Good Morning Cherries!! Lots cooler today, then last two days. Our State Fair starts tomorrow, and as usual it brings in the rain as it starts!! Really wanted to go since it's 2.00 admission on opening day. Howerver if it rains my Mom will not go out there with me. I am sooo curious how my LO's and frame placed. Today I will go get some sand paper, and paint for our remake of the bunk bed set we found the boys. My Bff called yesterday and said they are driving down here in December (instead) of flying. I am a little scared of this news. Dec weather and two kiddos under 6. Florida to Oklahoma isn't a quick trip. Besides the driving part, I am about to bust!!! My BFF at christmas time!!!! It's been 9 yrs since we've seen each other! Cannot wait!!! So much to still get done around the house though. Have a great Wednesday!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Michelle M.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 742

Post by Michelle M. »

Your husband has a great birthday day! ;) No real special plans for my birthday today, just working, then maybe dinner and a movie with my husband. :D
javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

Nothing exciting here. I bought a bunch of chicken breasts at Costco the other day, so I'm going to clean and freeze those. The local farmer's market had fantastic corn last week, so I'd like head there to get more for tonight's dinner. I'm planning to scrap a little bit, too, after I get the master bedroom and bath cleaned for the week. Tonight is more running to soccer practices...easy day for me!
Lisa

Image Image
javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

mljoles wrote:Your husband has a great birthday day! ;) No real special plans for my birthday today, just working, then maybe dinner and a movie with my husband. :D

Happy birthday to you, Michelle, and to your hubby, too, Jules!!
Lisa

Image Image
sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

Once I get a little housework done, I plan to clean my scrap table up some, it's a mess- 3 orders from ACOT still not put away, and hopefully scrap some!
dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

Good morning all...woke up to awesome weather (gray, rainy, cool...just like I like it!) so I finally have the windows open - feels so nice in here! Going to finish up a few household chores I didn't get to yesterday, sort my coupons, get the ads and make a grocery list. And then probably some scrapping for my CTs...so hopefully a pretty good day. Hope everyone has a great day!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

Good Morning!

Happy Birthday to your hubby Jules :-)

Happy Birthday Michelle :-)

Hope everyone has a awesome day!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

Happy birthday to your hubby, Jules! Enjoy your day out with him.

Happy Birthday to you too Michelle. Hope your day is fantastic.

I'm only working until about 12:30ish today (or whenever my daughter gets here to pick me up). Then we are going out to lunch with a group of people. After that I have to head to the Elks Lodge and get started preparing a big dinner for tonight... Halibut Olympia and Sirloins... YUMMMMMMM!!!!

It will be a busy afternoon and evening, but should be lots of fun too!

Return to “General Talk”