Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Belated Smiles N Frowns for Labor Day
Smiles: the little guys and their parents just left and we had such fun with them. Love them all so muchly! Didn't even have time to snap but a pic or two! Pork steaks, corn on the cob and a salad...oh my! And I had a blast hanging out here and doing the Sunday challenges and chatting with everyone!

Frowns: none at all today!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Belated Smiles N Frowns for Labor Day
Smiles - Went out to eat to celebrate the last day of summer. My kids first day of school is tomorrow.

Frowns - none

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Smiles: the weather was a bit cooler today which was nice

Frowns: DH had to work today. I'm totally overwhelmed by life right now. Friends of mine can be such jerks.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Smiles: the interior partitions went up in my house today. I spent 4 hours down there watching my builders do it- it's so interesting and fun to watch. My builders are great guys too- lots of fun and don't mind me being around

Frowns: not a one!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

Smiles.... Went to our property 40 miles out of town.... road the fourwheelers, picked pears and played volleyball with the kids and my parents

love love love it

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

smiles: the weather was a nice 72 or so this morning..didn't get any higher than 84. ...really nice.

frowns: the winds are not making it easy to contain the fires in Texas and the town of Bastrop is burning!! Too near my sister in Austin for comfort! (Please pray for rain and for the whole state of Texas)

tomorrow I return to work after being off for a week.
Image Charlene

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Smiles: None

Frowns: DH fixed two leaks in the bathroom and there is one more he found at 5pm and have not found a solution for. Sinus headache is brewing from the smoke and haze we have in South Texas due to fires North of us. 3-day weekend is over with.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles: I got some things on my to do list done.

Frowns: It rained all day here, not a great way to end the summer. We are not expecting to see a dry day until next weekend, kind of depressing.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Smiles: Went to a great party. Grandkids were visiting and very loving. So sweet. Great weather, well cooler anyway.

Frowms: None.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee