Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT (Mon. 8/22)
Bike ride at first light, some cleaning and organizing here in the workroom and hopefully some scrapping this afternoon. And you? What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning ACOT (Mon. 8/22)
10 hour day of inservice, recertifyingon PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support). Wish me luck cuz I haven't studied! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:10 hour day of inservice, recertifyingon PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support). Wish me luck cuz I haven't studied! lol
Good Luck!
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning! I am working this morning then the rest of the day is mine! I am working on some wedding pics from my wedding and from my nieces wedding! I hope to get them done by the end of the month!
ImageImage 

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:10 hour day of inservice, recertifyingon PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support). Wish me luck cuz I haven't studied! lol

Good luck!!! I have never done PALS
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Another hot, beautiful day here. We are getting our summer now, it seems!!! I was already down checking on the progress at the house. Going back to watch them pour the cement into the ice block before I go to physio. then I have no real plans for the rest of the day.
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

It's back to work for me. I took Friday off to volunteer at the Women In Faith conference that was here for two days so I am sure that my work today will more than normal. After work, I hope to finish some layouts that I have in progress. The end of the month is getting closer if I want to finish some more of the challenges. The weather looks beautiful today here in Indy, but maybe rain tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.
 Image ImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Last day for DIL and grand daughter's visit, so enjoying their time here! The day is beautiful, sun shining, who knows what may happen!!!!Life is good!Have a great day all, and GOOD LUCK on your test Ayla!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good luck Nancy!!!

And good morning all. Been fighting a sinus headache most of the weekend. This morning, the headache isn't so bad, but its the pain/pressure. I have nothing pending on my to do list at work. Hoping for a good day. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...I have no idea what I'm doing today, lol! We'll get DD to school in a little bit and then try to make the most of DH's day off and get stuff done around here. Hoping we hear about the job he interviewed for last week...we could use some good news.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I am planning to do the same as you Jules, except I will be walking instead riding a bike.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Waiting for my ACOT order to arrive and then I'm getting busy with a Tim Holtz configuration box. In the meantime, I'm working in the office.

Good luck with your test, Nancy.

Lynda

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Morning!!!
No plans today just do what comes along I suppose :-)
Have a great day everyone!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Unfortunately, my summer is over. Back at school cleaning and organizing. Meeting this afternoon and more cleaning and organizing and planning tomorrow. Kids come on Wednesday.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Been working hard on the farms this morning (Farmville, that is! :-D). Next we have to go in town for dumb things like food and cleaners.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Either I know my stuff better than i realized or the cherry power has done it again...I passed my certification! WE had to run 3 code scenarios, one cardiac, one respiratory, and one shock....passed all those the first time around. Then I got 100% on the written test! So I'm good on that one for another 2 years. Next up...ACLS, or Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Similar to what I did today, but focused on adults. Kids have respiratory problems at the root of most arrests...adults have a lot more underlying disease conditions. But that one I've done much more of, so it's easier. 2013 will be the rough year.....that year I will have to recertify in BLS (Basic Life Support, or CPR), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support), ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), and TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Course). I'd like to do ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course - similar to PALS but sponsored by the Emergency Nurses Association rather than the American Heart Association), but work won't pay for it and the course is almost $350!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee