Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I need an HOUR of POWER
I want to scrap most of the day but my work table is totaled. Who will join me for an hour of power. You can start whenever you want and let's compare notes on how much we get done. I am even going to take a before and after pic...this is bad ! lol

I'm going to start my Hour of Power at 10:30 am EST. and you?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I need and HOUR of POWER
Oh darn I wish I could join you - I have to take the dog to the boarder but I'll be peeking in to see how you are all doing.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: I need an HOUR of POWER
Its 9:30 here for me. I want to fix a bug in the program and add one small feature to something else. AND, sweep and tidy up the Dining Room!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Have to start over...my honey had honey do's for me off his list...will do a retart at high noon!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JulesinParadise wrote:Have to start over...my honey had honey do's for me off his list...will do a retart at high noon!

Oh man! I managed to get that bug fixed AND add that new feature to another area. And my dining room is tidy. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Yeah...on getting all that done.

I did two loads of wash (one still in the dryer) ...just hate to put the clothes away. And half my desk is cleaned up shiny! I think I may need one more...starting it at 1:30 pm.

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

My hour started at 1:15. I was cleared today to start driving!!!!!!!!!!! So I took advantage :) I went to the dollar store to get some envelopes and picked up a few little things. It felt so weird to be out and about, it was almost a little overwhelming! Then I went to the drugstore and got an angel ornament to send to dear Anna Maria and also bought a christening gift for my nephew in London. Then as I was driving home I looked in the console and found $10 and I just happened to be in front of the corner store that sells scrapping supplies that I discovered a few months ago. So in I went and bought 2 things of Stickles (you all rave about them so much that I had to get some when I saw them..lol) and 2 Christmas stickers for teh Christmas tag exchange. Then off I went home. Now I am beat and I am sure that my knees will be a little sore later, but I am sooooo happy that I am doing so well and do not have to be dependant on others to take me places :-D
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CherryTat wrote:My hour started at 1:15. I was cleared today to start driving!!!!!!!!!!! So I took advantage :) I went to the dollar store to get some envelopes and picked up a few little things. It felt so weird to be out and about, it was almost a little overwhelming! Then I went to the drugstore and got an angel ornament to send to dear Anna Maria and also bought a christening gift for my nephew in London. Then as I was driving home I looked in the console and found $10 and I just happened to be in front of the corner store that sells scrapping supplies that I discovered a few months ago. So in I went and bought 2 things of Stickles (you all rave about them so much that I had to get some when I saw them..lol) and 2 Christmas stickers for teh Christmas tag exchange. Then off I went home. Now I am beat and I am sure that my knees will be a little sore later, but I am sooooo happy that I am doing so well and do not have to be dependant on others to take me places :-D

Yay! Good to hear you got to start driving. Sounds like you had fun. Just relax now and rest up.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JulesinParadise wrote:Yeah...on getting all that done.

I did two loads of wash (one still in the dryer) ...just hate to put the clothes away. And half my desk is cleaned up shiny! I think I may need one more...starting it at 1:30 pm.

That's what I don't like about laundry. Its not the putting it in the wash, then the dryer part. Its the putting away part.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Well, I got a lot done so am rewarding myself by opening the TIKI BAR early today. I think every one could use a reward, don't you?

Tinkeringjo

Cherry Tart

i would like to say my hour will start in the next 5 mins, but i just peeped in here.. oopsie.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I will start my hour at 2:30 p.m. central time. I want to clean my bathroom and watermop a few rooms. I'm off to begin.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Cherry Jubilee

I love this idea! I'm so doing it when I get home. On my list to get done in that 1 hour time frame:

1. Fold clothes in the dryer and start another load drying and washing

2. Clean up scraproom tables (hopefully DD will have 1/2 of it cleaned off when I get home because it's got 4 laundry baskets of her clean clothes to be taken upstairs)

3. Reset tables with supplies for tomorrow's class.

4. Sweep floor and pick up rest of scraproom

5. Start prepping dinner (i.e., season steaks, get pasta dish going, make salad

Hmmm... I think that might be too optomistic to get all that done in an hour, but I'll do my best and report back later. So, my start time should be about 4:45 pm.

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Haven't seen this thread for a long time. Great idea! I think I actually just got done with my hour of power. I'm resting here now. I took my elderly friend shopping, did shopping myself, put grox away, processed our mail when I got back, started a wash, pretty soon I'm going to do a little scrapbooking.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

Ayla

Cherry Addict

It's not an hour...all day worth more like it. I've been on the go since 11:30 am, and that's after working all night! Right now I am sitting in my new living room. Of course, I"m sitting on the floor and it's all echo-y because there is no furniture in it yet, but we have the tv and cable box moved and set up, the phone (cable phone) and internet (also cable) are all set up and functioning (and my modem and router are in the basement so I don't have wires all over my living room!), put the bathroom together after I had to run to Menards when I discovered there wasn't a shower curtain rod. Bought some towel rods becuase there aren't any towel rods either lol. Washed ALL the new dishes, haven't put them away yet because I forgot to grab scissors to trim the shelf liner. Pulled a few weeds out of the driveway, bought a shelving unit for the garage at a garage sale for $3, put away some clothes in my closet, and rented a RugDoctor. Jsut ate a slice of pizza, and am going out now to take the kayak off the truck. Still going to shampoo the carpeting in the new scrappy room, then home for some sleep to get ready to move furniture tomorrow!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

CherryTat wrote:My hour started at 1:15. I was cleared today to start driving!!!!!!!!!!! So I took advantage :) I went to the dollar store to get some envelopes and picked up a few little things. It felt so weird to be out and about, it was almost a little overwhelming! Then I went to the drugstore and got an angel ornament to send to dear Anna Maria and also bought a christening gift for my nephew in London. Then as I was driving home I looked in the console and found $10 and I just happened to be in front of the corner store that sells scrapping supplies that I discovered a few months ago. So in I went and bought 2 things of Stickles (you all rave about them so much that I had to get some when I saw them..lol) and 2 Christmas stickers for teh Christmas tag exchange. Then off I went home. Now I am beat and I am sure that my knees will be a little sore later, but I am sooooo happy that I am doing so well and do not have to be dependant on others to take me places :-D
That is super!!!
ImageImage 

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

scrapy1967 wrote:
That is super!!!

Thank you! I am pretty darned pleased! Tomorrow I am going grocery shopping with DH and I am all excited LOL
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee