Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: I love Kohl's! EDITED..PICS ADDED!
LOVE that frame!!! :inlove:

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I have an entire collection of Fiesta dishes! I love them so bright and cheerful! Awesome buy on your home decor pieces!
ImageImage 

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Who doesn't love Kohl's?! :)

If you like mix & match and actually collecting, you can prob. find Fiesta for less at flea markets or an antique mall. I don't think they're really big right now so prices should be down. (Just don't buy red of the old stuff from the 50's as it wasn't food-safe!)
Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

PezKat wrote:Who doesn't love Kohl's?! :)

If you like mix & match and actually collecting, you can prob. find Fiesta for less at flea markets or an antique mall. I don't think they're really big right now so prices should be down. (Just don't buy red of the old stuff from the 50's as it wasn't food-safe!)
There is an antique festival near here 3 times a year where a couple of vendors buy the "seconds" at Fiesta and sell them for discounted prices. Mix and match is the whole point! But I scored at Walmart this morning..."fake Fiesta" is what I'm calling it....very similar style, got 4 piece place settings/for 4, so 16 pieces for $25. And bought 5 different colors! lol.... so have service for 20 in yellow, orange, red, blue, and green! Can't wait to have a bright colorful table at the new house.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ayla wrote:I love shopping at Kohl's...even if I don't buy anything, I get loads of ideas. I am toying with starting to collect Fiesta ware for my table...one place setting a pay period is doable. And their bright colors would play to my taste! We'll see.

But best of all is a huge (I'm thinking 24x24, not entirely sure) frame that holds 1 8x10 picture and 10 smaller ones. It says "Life takes us to unexpected places... Love brings us home." SO PERFECT for some family photos I have. And the best part??? Original price was $90....I got it for $18!!!! A corner is a little dinged, but nothing my black scrappy marker can't take care of! And I have the perfect place to hang it, too!

Here's the frame I found. The flourishes you can see are subtle tone-on-tone. The color is a tad off because I turned the flash off and it was 2am, but you can see what it's like!

I got this too....on sale, of course. I paid just a few pennies over $10 for this one. I love the added parts to "Live, Love, Laugh," which is one of my life mantras. I hope I'm living it!

I have seen this frame before. I absolutely love it. Great job on getting it so cheap. I have to go and find the other item you got. My youngest's room has a lot of the live laugh love items in it.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

I love Kohl's, too! Their coupons are fabulous! And I love their end of the season sales. I've gotten stuff marked down 80% and 90%!
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

The closest Kohls to us is an hour away. I don't go there often, but I think I may make a trip to see if I can find that frame! LOVE it!
***Tanya***

Cherry Jubilee

Are you purchasing a home? Moving into a new place is so fun! Just like Christmas!!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

MindySue wrote:Are you purchasing a home? Moving into a new place is so fun! Just like Christmas!!!
Renting, but possibility of buying in a year or two. I haven't lived in a house in a looonnnngggg time! Getting very excited about it too! It has a little more floor space although rooms are a little smaller, except kitchen is wwaaayyyy bigger and much more functional than I have. And a separate scrappy room! Hard wood floors thru out except the scrappy room. 2 car garage, and the best part...a YARD!!!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I love this thread.
Kohls is a store based in Wisconsin, and actually their headquarters are 20 minutes from my home. Many of the parents in my community are employed there. They are an amazing company.
~pam~

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Wonderful frame!!!!

Lynda

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Absolutely beautiful Nancy! DH won't take me out shopping - cause he always tells me we don't need anything else... lol.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Those are gorgeous Nancy! That frame is just going to look awesome with your family pics in it!!

ImageImage Image Image  

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Kohl's rocks, love that frame.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee