Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Re: do you paint your nails?
YEP...either I do them...or my daughter treats me and does my finger nails!
It depends on the day as to what color I am wearing...and, NO, fingers and toes do not match in color!!!!
I am artistic like that! :greenwinkb:
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Well, DS bought me some purple nail polish today and it looks very purple in the bottle, but fuschia on my toes! I still like the color, but it's NOT what I wanted! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

right now they match they are both red but I don't always match them.. I usually do french nails and pink or red toes.. I can paint a french on my natural nails but right now I have shellac red polish on my natural nails.

gncntry96

Cherry Blossom

I keep my toes done in the spring/summer, just because I'm always in sandals. Once I got the first pedi a couple years ago, I totally treat myself every 5 weeks or so.

Fingers, no. My nails are so soft and thin, they bend and break so easily, and nail polish doesn't stay on them very well. Right now, I'm trying to keep some Sally Hansen Hard as Nails on there to see if I can strengthen them up a little, but I don't paint them with color...I don't want to draw any attention to how bad they look...cuticles, too. I used to do acrylics, but took stopped that about 10 years ago. That was making them even softer, so I won't do those any more.
Rachel

Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Just got them done by a friend this evening!!!
Everything matches now--flashy pink with a glitter overlay!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

nope dont paint either and have pretty much never done. I do like getting manicures now and then but do not let her put color on them. Having my first pedicure in two weeks and plan no polish on my toes either. So, lol, I guess they match

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I don't have finger nails to paint, but LOVE it on my toes. Right now my toes are purple...the new OPI color!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Janell

Cherry Cola

My toe nails are always painted. I like bright bold colors on my toes. Right now I have "Towel Boy Toy" on my toes by China Glaze, it;s like a neon aqua blue. Another fun one for summer is "Flip Flop Fantasy" by China Glaze.

If I paint my nails, they never match my toes, I have to have them different, I usually do more neutral on my fingers...but I actually don't like paint on my nails because I can never keep them nice for more than a day, they chip and then I pick and hate picking at the paint, but can't stop.
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I paint my nails sometimes but not regularly. My toes get done when I am really depressed. But, they are so far down there and hard to reach. It makes them hard to do. LOL Now, THAT is depressing!
Bibi

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Yep...well...no...*I* don't. But my nails are done. I have gels. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I just started getting them a year ago.

I'm leaving in 2 min for a fill so I don't know what color they will be. They are glittery purple right now with a pretty flower on each ring finger.

My toes are RED! :-D

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

Yes! I usually go for the vampier shades of red. The more politically incorrect, the more appealing to me! However, depending on upcoming events or whatever, I will usually tone down the fingers to a less "offensive" color. :winkb:
Chrissy

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nope, I have no nails to paint. I have a bad habit of biting them. But I do paint my toenails in the summer time so they look a bit better in those flip flops. :)

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Every 2 weeks I get my nails done, toes once a month so usually don't match. My fingers are a bright florescent green now with white flowers.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Never my fingernails, since it only lasts like a nanosecond. In the summer I do my toes sometimes but usually a pretty neutral color.
****Kelly****

Cherry Jubilee

I have a pedicure about every 6 weeks and have my toes painted. Currently they are a pale pink. Usually though I go for brighter colors. I've had a bold blue, Lime Green and bright purple in the past few months.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Not really, I usually wear one of my pairs of Nike's and walk everywhere. So, why paint my toes. My finger are usually messed up by the time I leave the salon, as soon as I stand up at home. I'm one of those girls that is really rough on her hands, so I never bother to paint my nails, unless I'm going to a ball or something. :/

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

A few pics of my girlie doing my nails on the patio today :) They looked like hers when they were finished. I forgot to take a pic!

Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

If my nails are a little on the longer side I will paint them to try to keep them nice. If they have all broken off, then no. Right now my fingers and my toes match...and they are a reddish orange color that I love
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I usually don't have my fingers painted, but I currently have a french manicure, with matching toes, from my sis' wedding. Normally my toes are a dark red shade. I usually just do a clear coat on my fingers to keep them from breaking.

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Finally got to treat myself on a mani & pedi on Saturday!! Yea, its been almost six months. I love getting french on my fingers and usually get a really obnoxious color on my toes. This time I frenched both and they look really nice! I was blessed with stong nails and have been able to grow them very well. I try to keep them in good shape, but do not always wear polish on my fingers. I do try and keep my toes polished, I Have a toe
that was broken about 14 yrs ago, and it has a thinkness in the nail that isn't very pretty. Just easier to paint them!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee