Two years ago today....

Moderator: ACOT Employee

meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Re: Two years ago today....

Post by meteechtap »

Wow, Brandy thats fantastic!!! Congrats to him for two clean, free yrs!! My Mom quit cold turkey about a yr ago after smoking since she was 17!!! She was 62 then!! It was a rejoice moment! I love that my boys can visit her and not smell like smoke anymore!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

meteechtap wrote:Wow, Brandy thats fantastic!!! Congrats to him for two clean, free yrs!! My Mom quit cold turkey about a yr ago after smoking since she was 17!!! She was 62 then!! It was a rejoice moment! I love that my boys can visit her and not smell like smoke anymore!!

Wow! Congrats to your mom Janet! That is definetly an accomplishment for her. And yes, it is nice that your boys don't have to smell like smoke when they visit her. Same here. Nobody smells like smoke when they are around Robert. Even our dog Jeffrey no longer has coughing and weezing spells.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Ladybug11
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Ladybug11 »

Yayyyy, that is amazing! Congrats!!!
gncntry96
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 170

Post by gncntry96 »

Tell him congrats!! That's an awesome accomplishment. I quit after 20 years after I learned that my dog was terribly allergic, and it was killing my poor dog (never mind that I was killing DH or myself!!!). I was so motivated by that and the fact that we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. My doctor put me on Chantix and Wellbutrin, and I quit cold turkey. Once in a while I still want one, but I know better than that. Just one, and I'll be right back where I was.
Rachel

Image Image

nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

that is awesome...my DH quit on 9-11-11 and had been smoking since he was 18!
Image~Angie~
Kimandasmo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 829

Post by Kimandasmo »

congrats to him... I know it is not easy. I have been smoke free since driving home from a baseball game on Mothers day 2008. My girls said something to me in the car about if I continued to smoke I might not be around for another mothers day...I finished that cigarette and have never lit another.
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I ever did. I've been smoke free for going on 15 years now and do not regret it at all. A HUGE pat on your hubby's back for doing this. BRAVO
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Cherry Bing

Post by »

thats awesome. so proud!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

gncntry96 wrote:Tell him congrats!! That's an awesome accomplishment. I quit after 20 years after I learned that my dog was terribly allergic, and it was killing my poor dog (never mind that I was killing DH or myself!!!). I was so motivated by that and the fact that we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. My doctor put me on Chantix and Wellbutrin, and I quit cold turkey. Once in a while I still want one, but I know better than that. Just one, and I'll be right back where I was.

Congrats on your accomplishment as well, Rachel! :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYyyyyyyyyyy
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

WTG, DH!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”